/ FEEDBACK / Less of a Bug and more of a Reoccurring Issue

DeletedUser7629

The server lag is getting ridiculous. Especially on Sundays. My internet is snappy, all other sites work well. Its these servers only. Completely tested, inside and out.

Can't stand to stare at spinning hourglasses while I've casted Forced Loyalty and am farming over 2 worlds and 18 cities total. It can really mess you up.

Usually under good "suppose to be" standards, I can get the whole farm done (with captain) in about 40 sec. Giving me 4min and 20 sec to do other things until next farm.

Well, when the servers lag like this, I can't even get done before 2-3min are up. Leaving me no time to do anything else.

Also when it does this when I am under attack and need to dodge and cancel at precise times, this is sooooo annoying. Hadn't said anything till now, as it has been getting progressively worse and worse. I understand the need for maintenance, and I am ok with that, but not constant lag due to maybe servers getting full or something else ?

IDK - js so thought I'd mention it. Loyal member putting in the feedback.

If you can fix, that'd be great - till then I will try to keep from the desire to throw my computer against the wall when it does this best I can :mad: Then you owe me another computer - and some forced loyalty spells ! :p lol

-------------------------------
EDIT - 1hr later
-------------------------------

God, this is unbearable - I seriously can't even play today... thanks - I just cast three 8hr Forced Loyalty Spells.

Is this the spinning hourglass game ? Or Grepolis ?

--------------------------------------------------------
EDIT - Next day - Monday, 7:22pm, Feb 10th 2014
---------------------------------------------------------

Same crap.... off and on throughout the day so far. Unbearable right now. Oddly I can log into here in a snap. So this forum must have its own dedicated server.

Last edited by a moderator: