Favorite Gods?

DeletedUser

Whether you're a newbie or an experienced player, we all have that favored god that we turn to, whether it be for a specific spell/s or mythical units. Divinity is an important part of the game, so with that said, is there a particular god that is your favorite?

DeletedUser

Yes, this is for in-game Gods lol.

I have to personally go with Hera and Hades.

DeletedUser

Hera and Poseidon always. Though I must say I love Zeus' manticores and Hades' cerberi (yes the plural. Heh.)

DeletedUser

Hera and Poseidon. Zeus would make the list if I was a fan of myth units, but as it stands I am not the biggest fan. There is no better feeling than queing up 7, 21 LS troops on one call of the ocean with a maxed harbor. Makes rebuilding feel seamless to combat.

DeletedUser

Poseidon. I love my LS nukes and with his spells you can build a fleet in no time.

DeletedUser

I love them all because they all are great and have very good spells.

DeletedUser

But surely there is one or two who rise above the rest,don't be that guy who pull's for every team in a competition because he has no favorites :p (unless he or she is otherwise unfamiliar with the teams in question)

DeletedUser

Whats better than EQ'ing an enemies wall? Poseidon all the way.

DeletedUser

Hera & Zues...nothing says FU like flying 50 manticores over 1000 Biremes to break a conquest.

DeletedUser

My favorite goddess is Hera since her units are pretty good and her favors help speed up the early game for me.