Farsala gossip

• Thread starter DeletedUser14390
  • Start date

DeletedUser9287

Crowns dont mean jack

your wrong here a crown shows that a player is willing and dedicated enough to stay and support his alliance through the whole server not just the first 2-3 months it shows a player that can be counted on to stay and help (also means they are not a noob i hope)

DeletedUser

your wrong here a crown shows that a player is willing and dedicated enough to stay and support his alliance through the whole server not just the first 2-3 months it shows a player that can be counted on to stay and help (also means they are not a noob i hope)

Lol there are so many noobs with crowns it's not even funny. It just means they stayed until the end, doesn't mean they were any good or even supported their alliance. We've come across plenty who were neither of those.

DeletedUser12822

Very true unfortunately. Don't understand why the end game keeps being put off on Inno's list. It needs to be changed regardless.

DeletedUser14390

Lol there are so many noobs with crowns it's not even funny. It just means they stayed until the end, doesn't mean they were any good or even supported their alliance. We've come across plenty who were neither of those.

Thats not my case...
Ive ended up at top 3 7times, and top 10 3times and one top 15....

1 or 2 crowns means nothing, but if u win alot of servers u must do something right..
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

DeletedUser10179

I hear Farsala is now a huge war zone. This should be fun.

DeletedUser

Which alliance do you guys believe has the most chances at the WW?

DeletedUser

Why isnt anybody saying anything anymore thisisgrepolis ?????

DeletedUser9287

the world is low on people meaning not many are on the forums

DeletedUser

But still, regardless of the under populated world thing, it would be nice to have someone to chat with.
Awesome penguins btw 8)

DeletedUser9287

thank you i love my penguins and yes it would be nice but people here seem to like forum hopping based on which world is newer