Farsala gossip

• Thread starter DeletedUser14390
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Typical Mischief Hour, trying to deny basic facts. Hmmmm let's see what we have here

Wow, 29 cities taken. That sounds a lot more than "less than 10". Need proof? Okay! I have photos and links, feel free to click them.

http://us.grepostats.com/world/us50/alliance/54/colonizations

And now the proof:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

This next one alone is more than 10

4.jpg

5.jpg

DeletedUser10179

Its alright, you guys felt you could take on the world with the way you were acting. I don't see any issues with the whole world going against you, sadly we aren't even going against you together. Each of us separately (for the most part) has taken it upon ourselves to attack you guys. Kind of like a world-wide feast going on right now, if you can last past the worlds feast on you then you can earn some little respect as players from me. Until then my respect for the majority of you is "goose eggs" (0).

DeletedUser

Tobbern, you talk a lot of smack here for someone who's never taken a red flag. Do you have an attack button or does it only target inactives?

Xpert, you can have 100 CS's on wall, but losing 30 cities still hurts. And you should really learn how to read the stats before you come in here running your mouth and sounding like an idiot. Anyway, I doubt you have 100 CS's on wall lol.

Current score is 34 - 5 in favor of NC

NC, just because everyone is attacking you, doesn't mean there's a coalition lol, that's just what happens when you have multiple enemies. Don't go blaming DoR for having anything to do with it. You all have been red here since your first op on us before first peace time.

Also, I remember a time when Uns, Doth, and NC were doing everything they could to get MH/MM to turn on DoR. I also remember MH tricking them into thinking that they were doing that. Your complaints are baseless.

Now you can have a go at me for whatever you might think is underhanded about DoR. ;)

DeletedUser2622

34-5 is not the score... maybe of the recent fight but not when considering taking Bow's cities and the cities from Naise. Not denying we lost cities because we did (a lot), but how many cities did we take from you all right after peace time? I remember you begging us for a NAP which we granted based on another lie by Pauly; thankfully I was dumb enough to believe it, which saved you from being rimmed in the first place (slight exaggeration).

JesusCane... I can honestly say I have not opinion of your playing ability as you haven't paid one of our cities any love.....

I guess my question is.. when you rise to the number 1 spot through lying and deceit at every turn, you're gonna make a lot of enemies... so why think it would be any different?

I'm not claiming to be innocent by any means, and I don't think DoR should either, but NC leadership has tried to play everyone on the server.

DeletedUser

Ahh, you're right spives, I was just counting since NC went to war with mischief this past week. You can't claim Bowflex though, he was in Dothraki when popping out of VM, then went brown. And you can't claim Naise when he wasn't a part of NC lol

Total score is 38 - 20 in favor of NC.

Also Spives, why can't DoR claim to be innocent? lol

DeletedUser14390

Lance, yes i have lol :p
But im working i a another Area, catched alot of cities from Undecided and i have taken some Internals..
I dont have catched DoR or MH cities beacuse, i dont really like 15hrs CS time...

U kinda stupid if u ask me if i have an Attack Button...
Watch my BP, got lik 70% in one day..
Ive only played for 30days :p - Peace time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, we've all only played for about 30 days, and your stats are not impressive. It's easy to get 70% of nothing lol, and I'm sure undecided is quite the challenge for you. You have 1-3 hr CS TT's to quite a few DoR cities btw ;)

Anyway, maybe you should actually participate and do something useful before coming on here and talking smack about everyone else lol

DeletedUser14390

How many crowns do u have, for makin it easier

DeletedUser7492

Why don't you all shut up.. it's grepolis.. you get betrayed.. you get attacked.. it's a damn game. I think I can speak for that..I do know Spives could pretty much sink MH into the ground.. so props to Jester.. I think MH dies with out him...awful leader. DoR ain't doing anything wrong people.. unless they are taking dating advice from CMBstunnakilla, who gets denied on grepolis from women, then blames poor leadership on him jumping to DoR. Stay up CMB it's hard out there for a Pimp.

DeletedUser7492

Bateman i have 18 cities.. you could only take 3 from me yesterday.. cmon your better then that.

DeletedUser7492

Xpertgreek, I picture you as a midget with sausage fingers.. who takes awhile to type posts.. cuz your fingers are too fat. IM AFK

DeletedUser14390

"Grepolis, only 100% free dating and gaming website.. Buy some gold improve youre skills and get laid" Copyright
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser11733

Seems like farsala unfolded exactly as I predicted. Unsullied got early buzz going and despite it's superior size and numbers needed help vs 2nd ranked team.

But as MH denied the help, it did not take even a blink of an eye for Unsullied to crumble. Wonder what would've happened if MH actually sided up with Unsullied coalition and DoR got into trouble (I'm not saying DoR wouldn't be able to fight back). Will all other alliances bow down to unsullied then and give them a free win/crown?

On a sidenote, disappointing to see the first speed 4/3 revolt server in US got so few players. I am building only markets and warehouses (gold trading) and still ranked just over 1k. Considering It's just 1 and half months into the server, it is pretty sad to see such low number of active players actually.

DeletedUser7492

Seems like farsala unfolded exactly as I predicted. Unsullied got early buzz going and despite it's superior size and numbers needed help vs 2nd ranked team.

But as MH denied the help, it did not take even a blink of an eye for Unsullied to crumble. Wonder what would've happened if MH actually sided up with Unsullied coalition and DoR got into trouble (I'm not saying DoR wouldn't be able to fight back). Will all other alliances bow down to unsullied then and give them a free win/crown?

On a sidenote, disappointing to see the first speed 4/3 revolt server in US got so few players. I am building only markets and warehouses (gold trading) and still ranked just over 1k. Considering It's just 1 and half months into the server, it is pretty sad to see such low number of active players actually.

This is the worst post i've ever seen. This is innaccurate, I award you no points, and we are all dumber for listening to it. Next question.

DeletedUser14390

DoR and IrS says im a noob ): I know i am, i just have 11crowns, im working at getting better :) Please dont take my cities Ctduck or whatever

DeletedUser10179

DoR and IrS says im a noob ): I know i am, i just have 11crowns, im working at getting better :) Please dont take my cities Ctduck or whatever

The account you are using right now doesn't even have one crown... what other accounts do you have?