Farsala gossip

• Thread starter DeletedUser14390
  • Start date

DeletedUser

A map of people attacking us right now

7f4ef328bd.jpg

DeletedUser

Translation- The quicker we remove you, the quicker we can fight alliances we actually have respect for.

How can one not respect an alliance that took 30 of your cities in one OP and you have not fought anyone one on one this whole world worth mentioning? But instead resort to being like the rest of the world and getting on your knees for DOR. I must commend DOR for they will lock the world up once we are out of the picture.

DeletedUser11050

1. we have no control who hits you, maybe you should work on your diplomacy

2. careful with words like cowardice, some might consider it cowardly to have a nap and a request to share reservations with an alliance when one goes to bed, only to be awoken to incoming attacks from said alliance the very next day, with additional attacks coming from UNS/DOTH who were at the time 1 and 4ish when we were 2nd, yeh some might call that cowardice

others realize this is a game and is not a place for whiners who cant sack up and fight back

DeletedUser

I would never call DoR cowards. Ya'll would most likely beat us in a one-on-one fight. I've seen what DoR can do I have respect for the alliance

I'm speaking to other people, and really not even MH even though they are no match for us

DeletedUser11993

I would never call DoR cowards. Ya'll would most likely beat us in a one-on-one fight. I've seen what DoR can do I have respect for the alliance

I'm speaking to other people, and really not even MH even though they are no match for us

this forum will be forever dead if you use logic and crap

DeletedUser10179

How can one not respect an alliance that took 30 of your cities in one OP and you have not fought anyone one on one this whole world worth mentioning? But instead resort to being like the rest of the world and getting on your knees for DOR. I must commend DOR for they will lock the world up once we are out of the picture.

Math isn't a strong suite? you took like 10

DeletedUser10179

well then i take back my inflammatory comment lol

He was directing his message towards both DoR and MH. Although he is trying to take it back because his alliances leadership realizes the more he spreads lies and BS the less time his alliance gets to live.

DeletedUser10179

XpertGreek, I don't get my math wrong. You know it, we know it, everyone knows it

Well apparently my statistics are off. Would you like to provide any evidence you got 30 cities in one OP. Exactly, thats what I thought.

DeletedUser14390

We did have an very good OP, XpertGreek...
And u can see there how many cities we took.

I wont say u are cowards, but its pretty boring being the only alliance standing alone..
For now it is #1, #3, #4, #5, #7 and #8...
Against #2 and #6, i hopes for gods sake that u guys spilt up..
I want an fight between MH,NC and DoR free for all.

Hope its just in this early fase it is like this ;)
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser10179

Can I please get a more general screen shot instead of something I could create using photoshop in less than 10 minutes (actually scratch that, I wouldn't even need photo shot to make that) I also want to point out that the single OP would span over one day, not two. Can you also get the facts for how many colony ships we destroyed (cough cough 100 cough cough)

I also don't want to get any further into this forum crap. I told myself I was done with this for quite some time. Don't think you will hear from me again in the externals ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can give a city to city list if you would like? and an OP can go on for as long as wanted. Not our fault your crappy defense allowed us to take cities for two days straight

DeletedUser283

I respect how well you guys fight as a team and the strength of your alliance, I don't respect the lies and deceit you guys have used to get into your position.