• Start date

DeletedUser14390

A little norwegian grepo tradition
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser

It's not seeming to do well here though
Lol I kinda wish it was! I love gossip

DeletedUser

DoR messaging literally every alliance in the server to attack us because apparently they can't win a MH + DoR vs Us fight. Great alliance you got there, guys. Needing to call on 4 other alliances to help you fight.

DeletedUser10179

DoR messaging literally every alliance in the server to attack us because apparently they can't win a MH + DoR vs Us fight. Great alliance you got there, guys. Needing to call on 4 other alliances to help you fight.

Im going to be honest, I think you will end up losing this world. Sadly this lose is only because of one thing, your leadership tried teaching you that being cocky was good, sadly openly being cocky causes hatred.

Your leadership was asking for every alliance in this whole world to go against them when they started to get cocky. They knew what was coming but thought they could handle it and still think they can, we will see if they can stand the test of time Quantam. Good luck to you and your alliance, but telling DoR its unfair to team up against you with others makes you sound afraid and fearful of exactly what your leaders wanted to happen.

~XpertGreek

DeletedUser14349

Im going to be honest, I think you will end up losing this world. Sadly this lose is only because of one thing, your leadership tried teaching you that being cocky was good, sadly openly being cocky causes hatred.

Your leadership was asking for every alliance in this whole world to go against them when they started to get cocky. They knew what was coming but thought they could handle it and still think they can, we will see if they can stand the test of time Quantam. Good luck to you and your alliance, but telling DoR its unfair to team up against you with others makes you sound afraid and fearful of exactly what your leaders wanted to happen.

~XpertGreek

I think getting 11 alliances to attack kind of does prove we're better than you. And I don't think calling anybody better than you is cocky because you are god awful. I don't mean your alliance. I mean you, as a player. You suck

DeletedUser14390

XpertNoob, if u say we have a bad leadership...
U might take a look in the mirror, u are pactin with: DoR/IRS, MM, Doth and only god knows more
Its kinda a bornig

DeletedUser10179

I never said you have bad leadership, I understand english isn't your strong suite tobbern its fine, just please re-read and make sure you know what I say before you try quoting me.

Also Marticus I know I'm a horrible player, you don't have to be the one to tell me I am bad. also I think "xpertomarticusso" would be a pretty good name, maybe I will use that in the future.

Its good to know the fear running through your vains! it feeds our fight, thanks for posting on the forums fellas!

Also bravo on your last OP, real dang successful! ;-)

DeletedUser14390

Ohh, haha i just looked over it lol :p
Hehe, yes my english aint my best subject haha
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif

DeletedUser

Xperto has bad skills

Trying to justify 11v1.

EAD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser283

I think getting 11 alliances to attack kind of does prove we're better than you. And I don't think calling anybody better than you is cocky because you are god awful. I don't mean your alliance. I mean you, as a player. You suck

I thinking getting 11 alliances together is efficient, in the end only one alliance can win a world. There are just a lot of alliance out there who don't want it to be yours, the quicker we remove you the sooner we can fight each other.

DeletedUser

I never said you have bad leadership, I understand english isn't your strong suite tobbern its fine, just please re-read and make sure you know what I say before you try quoting me.

Also Marticus I know I'm a horrible player, you don't have to be the one to tell me I am bad. also I think "xpertomarticusso" would be a pretty good name, maybe I will use that in the future.

Its good to know the fear running through your vains! it feeds our fight, thanks for posting on the forums fellas!

Also bravo on your last OP, real dang successful! ;-)

I hope you are not accusing all leadership of having fear run through our veins?

DeletedUser

I thinking getting 11 alliances together is efficient, in the end only one alliance can win a world. There are just a lot of alliance out there who don't want it to be yours, the quicker we remove you the sooner we can fight each other.

Translation - The quicker we remove you the faster we can Sim City

DeletedUser10179

I want to point out that its also not an 11 vs 1. Although I will not release any of our alliances relations.

DeletedUser

To the Name Changer Alliances:

Are y'all taking any requests/suggestions for the names that you all do? If so, feel free to use the following (I find the below quite amusing):

1. Dynamic
2. Duo

1. Thing 1
2. Thing 2

1. Monkey See
2. Monkey Do

1. Not DoR/IRS
2. Not MH/MM

DeletedUser

Sorry, they just seem amusing to me. Do you have any suggestions?

1. 11 vs 1
2. Still Can't Win

Also maybe not quite 11 but hmmm lets see:

Dept of Relocation, Internals R Us, Mischief Hour, Mischief Minute, Satan's Vineyard, Naxos United, and Thermpolyae vs. Us

Last edited by a moderator: