Farming

DeletedUser15261

Can someone on the Grepolis Team please modify the game so that i do not have to go through 100 farms to select 8 hour farming, or 4 hour or 20 minutes of farming. Can a feature be created where you press one button and all 100 cities get to farm for 8 hours or 4 hours or whatever you select. Currently it is very time consuming farming 100 cities even with the premium "Captain".

DeletedUser15261

Can someone on the Grepolis Team please modify the game so that i do not have to go through 100 farms to select 8 hour farming, or 4 hour or 20 minutes of farming. Can a feature be created where you press one button and all 100 cities get to farm for 8 hours or 4 hours or whatever you select. Currently it is very time consuming farming 100 cities even with the premium "Captain".
If necessary grepolis can charge 100 gold to make this feature available.

DeletedUser836

We can't modify the game. However, you are more than welcome to submit an idea in the ideas section.

DeletedUser271

how can I vote in favor of an idea
I like this one
Just say you like it as you just did :) When (if ever) enough people have voiced said they like the idea, it will be passed on to the developers who then have the last say on whether the idea is actually implemented.