Farming Villages - How many and which level

DeletedUser39

Just as the title suggests: How many farming villages do you own, and what level are they?

I'll start off (how original:eek:) :

4 villages, all level 2.

For those who are in doubt of the reliability, I'll attach a picture;

pwsa0.jpg

Looking forward to the progress of others on this server

Regards, Acu

DeletedUser

I've got 4 farming villages, they're on level 2, too, but i don't use premium points!

Yeah Laptop-Freak :D

DeletedUser

I currently have the only 3 level 2 farming villages on my island. I'm jealous of you guys with the islands that actively contribute enough to reach 4 lvl 2's. :)

DeletedUser

I made 3 lv 2's on my own. I'll be grabbing someone else's lv 2 later tonight!

DeletedUser39

I currently have the only 3 level 2 farming villages on my island. I'm jealous of you guys with the islands that actively contribute enough to reach 4 lvl 2's. :)

Sadly enough I had to contribute 4 * 1200 resources myself, because for the first 3 farming villages there were only 2 players on my island, and now that I've conquered a 4th one, it seems no one else has on my island so far, thus giving me the task to level it.

By the way, 3 level 2, 1 level 4 (~1800 contributed by others)

DeletedUser

At least I had one other person contribute to the third, but I'm worried there won't be a lot more contributions :(

DeletedUser

I've got a lvl 1 and a lvl 2 - lol the in-game tutorial told me to take a second with the 10 swords they gave you, and I found out one on my island was already lvl 2 - halfway to 3 after I contributed some...

about to take my third with 10 swoords...

DeletedUser

Lucky folks. I've got 4 at lvl 2, and all the other villages are lvl 1.

DeletedUser

The idea is

1st day -> 2 lvl 1
3rd, 4th day -> 3 lvl 2
5th day -> 4 lvl 3
8th day -> 5 lvl 3

as little guide

DeletedUser

I'm not sure, I'm either on day 3 or 4... 3 I think. I have 4 level 3, and going for a 5th level 3 tomorrow...

DeletedUser

I have some training for tomorrow, along with some slings. I'll plan to make a lot of troops tomorrow, as I've got nothing to do... I might even try to max out my farming villages.