Farming Villages - How many and which level

DeletedUser39

I have some training for tomorrow, along with some slings. I'll plan to make a lot of troops tomorrow, as I've got nothing to do... I might even try to max out my farming villages.

Maxing out farming villages are quite expensive, as level 5 will cost 72.000 and level 6 150.000 resources. So I'd schedule that one for a bit later this server, hehe

DeletedUser

Woops, didn't mean that maxing out. :p

I meant get the limit for the day. ;)

DeletedUser

I miss the 20x speed of beta xD
200 resources every 5 minutes (lvl 1)

But.. really.. 4 days? 4 villages? 4 level?

DeletedUser39

I miss the 20x speed of beta xD
200 resources every 5 minutes (lvl 1)

But.. really.. 4 days? 4 villages? 4 level?

Well, I have 4 villages level 3 as well, and I wouldn't say I'm doing a bad job so far. I can build troops 24/7, I can build buildings 24/7; Where's the problem? I could go and take a 5th farming village, but it would just leave me with an excess ammount of recources I will not be able to use right now.

DeletedUser

Acupuncture, I would think that the 5th would be beneficial, solely for the reason that you would be able to put all the extra resources into leveling up your farming villages. Does that make any sense like it does to me?

DeletedUser39

that's the point

Funny how you partially quoted my sentence rather than in it's entirety:D

Acupuncture, I would think that the 5th would be beneficial, solely for the reason that you would be able to put all the extra resources into leveling up your farming villages. Does that make any sense like it does to me?

I will conquer it soon enough, as prices for both units and buildings will rise, it's just that I didn't feel the urge to waste (precious) troops on it just yet;)

DeletedUser

Never take all 8, just take 7 and get them to lv5. Level 6 shouldnt even happen until you have the resources to spare for it.

DeletedUser

The idea is

1st day -> 2 lvl 1
3rd, 4th day -> 3 lvl 2
5th day -> 4 lvl 3
8th day -> 5 lvl 3

as little guide

Oh wow, I guess I'm not doing too bad if after 4 days I have 5 lv 3...