Farming village bug

DeletedUser

Greetings,

When I'm watching the map, I can see it:

Ez2T.jpeg

But I haven't got any city on that island.

DeletedUser

I am not clear on what you are saying. But I can say that 90% of visual issues within the game can be corrected by clearing your cookies and cache, then reloading your browser (and also by not using Internet Explorer at all, use Firefox or Chrome).

Please try this, if it does not work, please clarify your issue.

DeletedUser

Hello D,

I always use GoogleC, and I already cleared the cookies, it was my first try to decide isit a bug, or not.

I'm saying, I lost my city on that island, and I can see it's farming villages,with the "demand-ready" picture.

DeletedUser

I cleared the cookies, and I restarted the whole browser.So yes. And you can't know it, because you didn't loose any cities ;(

DeletedUser

Trys Asgon is stating that he had either started or conquered a city on an island. (I suspect the former because of all his wording.) Now he can still see the farming cities that were on the island and access their info to see that the demand is ready but his city on that island no longer exists. It should be easy to find a reference to his city and just replace it. Yes?

DeletedUser

If I understand the issue Trys can still see his old farming villages. That's because when you lose a city you do not lose the farming villages. If he were to retake that city or take another city on that island he will not have to reconquer the farming villages. They are still his to demand/loot.

DeletedUser

Oh, thank you for your answer Patrick,I didn't know it, because I never lost any city :)

+ 1 rep