Farmin Villages revolting during Forced loyalty

DeletedUser

Farming villages keep revolting while I have Forced Loyalty on!!! This has already cost me a bunch of units!!!

Revolt.jpg

DeletedUser11494

Farming villages revolt when the mood of the villages is not high. When you use Forced loyalty make sure that the mood is 100% and they will never revolt. The lower the mood the more they will revolt.

DeletedUser11494

It has happened to me when the mood was 80 and lower. The difference is that when the mood is 80 the villages revolt less often than in case when the mood is 70. And with that, it follows that a mood of 60 will cause more revolts then a mood of 70, mood of 50 will cause more revolts then a mood of 60, etc. Also the intensity of looting matters. If you loot every 20 minutes the villages will revolt less often then looting every 5 minutes. I hope this helps.

You can read more about this at http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Farming#Village_Mood

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11481

This is likely due to the update a while ago - which effectively made it so Diplomacy doesn't work like it used to. (I believe the technicals were that with Diplomacy researched you USED to not get revolts unless you were below 67% - going off of memory, mind you) Now diplomacy gives more resources overall with the old effect no longer working.

Forced loyalty does not stop revolts, it just stops loyalty from going any lower than it already is. If you are below 80%, it is not advisable to use this.