Farm Pop

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Just curious, if your farm is maxed and you have 0 pop left, and someone bolts you and hits your farm, does the pop go negative?

Kariella

Hoplite
I cant speak for all instances... but I have seen my pop go red with a big fat negative sign in front of it... (and yes... the - sign was fat)... so when that happened I could not build or make anything till it was back into the positives

DeletedUser

Your population will go into negative if your farm is quaked and at the time you have 0 population in the city.

DeletedUser1172

Having your farm bolted wll not cause your population to go negative. It costs no pop to increase your farm level, so it would not decrease if knocked down a level.

DeletedUser

i'm at max farm now and can't to anything , can't build ,can't train ,cant move the acdamy ahead to do research . what's up !! makes no sense . am i suppose to attack somewhere and purposely loss troops ?

DeletedUser271

am i suppose to attack somewhere and purposely loss troops ?

This could be a solution if you really want free pop space (attack an enemy, you'll get Battle Points as well as free pop :p).

I don't know how you built your city exactly, but you may also research Plow in the academy, which will give you 200 more population. You can destroy useless buildings (senate does not need to be at max level, same goes for the temple and the market place in my opinion), this will release population. Once you have 60 free pop, build the Thermal Baths, they will give you a supplement of 10% more population :)

EDIT - I just your other posts. Next time you need to ask a question, just do it once. Posting in every thread related to your problem will not make the answers come faster ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thanks kyllmen .. great information to have . i did start to demolish. the other information will be very useful. sorry about the other posts. my first time in forum

DeletedUser6486

Once you have your buildings where you want them you should be using the rest of your pop to train an army, attack, and retrain your army so you can get battle points, which can get you more cities