Fan Mail

DeletedUser

My take is he did not want MCD allying with TR. I smelled fear in those words he wrote.

DeletedUser2039

Like I said.

The guy is a proven recruit, But he isn't in the alliance because of PH honoring council decisions and through that honoring the pact.
At least his council had loyalty to the pact...PH even said he didn't

DeletedUser1048

My take is he did not want MCD allying with TR. I smelled fear in those words he wrote.

He was scared of that possibility, in fact it is the only reason why he kicked the guy out because he knew if MCD and TR pact that he would be done for it in Theta.

DeletedUser1685

Of course that was the only reason...Why the hell else would you boot a good defensive player.

DeletedUser1048

Of course that was the only reason...Why the hell else would you boot a good defensive player.

He isn't a good defensive player really, he just gets helped out a lot by other alliances and got lucky that one of our players sent a few bad CS attacks at him.

DeletedUser

I think we read two different mails...Seems like PH would like to recruit a proven quality defender, But doesn't because of the MCD pact.

Tough spot.

I'm not seeing that at all...The guy seems like a decent recruit. But isn't in the alliance because of PH honoring his council's decisions.

I disagree, PH as far as I have been able to tell so far, PH and honor don't go hand in hand. He doesn't care at all about honoring pacts. He is the type of leader that will get a pact with an alliance just so that they aren't ready for any attack from who they believe are their allies. This comes from first hand experience too with him. He has told my alliance multiple times, and so did another person in the alliance that they would have a NAP with us, and then as soon as we were off guard they attacked some of our players again. I think it is just something that seems to go around in that alliance, but it starts with him. It is saddening really, I just started player grepolis again this year after taking 2 years off, and back when I used to play, people were honest to there word. If they were going to bring and end to a pact they messaged the other alliance letting them know straightforward. It seems that things no longer work this way though. I liked it much better before, after all, this is a Greek based game, and they would never had so much dishonor surrounding them.

DeletedUser1048

Yeah PH just reacts on impulse, whatever he thinks is a good move at the moment is what he will do only to change his mind shortly after. Backslash most guys have honor here, PH is just one of those exceptions ;)

DeletedUser1685

Yes I understand what the general perception of PH is. And honor is used loosely, because this is a game.
I have not had any encounters with the guy, honestly don't care about em. But when a player with no banner messages you about recruitment, after sinking several CS attempts from a top alliance...As a leader you should probably want to give him a shot.

It ended up causing a problem between JFL & their pact..so the player was booted.
In my opinion, you can't hate that situation.

DeletedUser1048

I disagree with a few things. One he didn't sink a few CS from a top alliance, he sank 4 CS from a player who didn't listen to the leadership and was kicked shortly after. He has less than 2k points and he didn't have an alliance because everyone was afraid to invite him because they knew it would lead to problems with MCD. Also PH knew he had problems with JFL's pact, he just let him in for an unknown reason. So if you ask me it is just PH playing with fire again.

DeletedUser

Yeah PH just reacts on impulse, whatever he thinks is a good move at the moment is what he will do only to change his mind shortly after. Backslash most guys have honor here, PH is just one of those exceptions ;)

Haha. Well that's good to here. Hopefully I will be able to enjoy this as much as I used to then. :D

DeletedUser1685

Well listen...I'm not trying to argue with you, my opinion is that I would give the player a shot. With normal 48 hour refugee status.
PH could have handled it better yes..but the refugee thing happens all the time.

Idk how you keep a pact with a player you see as shady anyway :p
Either way...I think we'll have to agree to disagree on this topic..and move on.

Back to killing stuff I go !!!!! :D

DeletedUser2498

mike i always enjoy your analysis, mostly because it ends with let's go back to killing stuff.

DeletedUser

ok a few things here. For some reason JFL just brought in another recruit that was under attack... Seems odd.
I will also go against my first statement in saying that one of my closer friends and allies was someone I attacked before. After not being able to take a city from her I realized that she might be someone I want in any alliance I play with. So I can see both sides to this. As far as crucifying PH, he is a kid. I am sure not all of us were perfect as kids and many of you on here are kids yet yourselves. Lets get back to playing grep and hate mail rather then bantering about stuff for days on end...

DeletedUser2498

you just keep pointing us back at killing stuff, and i'll keep saying your alliance is legit. it's a win win lol

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Anyone wanna invite me back into Theta? nearby some alliance member cities, i dont feel like re-starting from the rim, near The Reckoning, MCD, or JFL (only if certain conditions are met if i am to return) invite would be appreciated. i would join either two.

Last edited:

DeletedUser298

Really Sgt. Seeker? First few days on the alliance forum were goodbye seeker, then about 2 or 3 days after you left it was wow seeker ditched us.