Fan Mail

DeletedUser

Here's a fan mail that my friend forwarded to me. Well, its not really fan mail, but here it is. Read starting from bottom to top. Also, this is from world Beta:

Me17 on 2013-02-19 at 12:21
Multi account? Can you tell me who my multi account is, I don't know who that is? And who cares if you're a leader?
bishopzulu on 2013-02-19 at 11:25
So you bolt one of the leaders in one of the biggest alliances on this Ocean....without cause.....smh not smart....i guess your a multi account person like the rest of your cheating crew....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not exactly fan mail but this is a mass mail Dragons of War sent to there players, I think you will like it :)

Thegeorgetalk today at 09:15
this message is from your legion.
We have talked of how we will eliminate so many enemies, it's time. we all must muster our forces and strike. Any members of Mad Cow disease, the reckoning and the individual players: Crego02 and Ajax are all targets. Send your soliders now. Post your battle reports and attack info in the legion redone in the "jobs" tab. Good luck. We must show these imps who there messing with.

The Reckoning
Mad Cow Disease
Ajax
crego02

If you have any questions message me, Fel or Heart.

LOL Ajax is on there even though I had my brother quit that account xD

DeletedUser

so PH did you just admit to multi accounting ???? hhmmmm not to bright are you

DeletedUser298

:eek: Well it looks like they succeeded taking the city either way... wow I'm shocked PH.

DeletedUser

xD My brothers account goes to CSU, you can call him if you want lol
Seems like I'm the most hated person on the US forums besides Petrika, I like it ^_^

DeletedUser308

Yeah except petrika actually knows what he's doing sometimes.

DeletedUser

Calm youself Raffy, I can play grepolis.

DeletedUser308

According to your grepostats, you can't. ;)
Oh wait, you must be good since you reached 223 cities on theta right??? wrong. Don't even bother bringing that up. Living in the past.

DeletedUser

I don't know what your talking about Raffy, I said calm yourself. I didn't bring that up you did and as you noticed i've started late on almost all of my worlds. The only one I started on-time on was Theta and I'm currently banned(Which I can't discuss apparently) But anyways this tabs about fan mail, and unless you'd like to tell me how bad I am at this game in-game then there is now reason to post here for you ;)

DeletedUser308

A blind cat would notice you edited your message. LOL.

Late or not, you quit because you sucked at them all. I've started late plenty times and still finished off strong.

Okay i'm done. Dont hate me Tyler :\

DeletedUser2039

I love you all...I just hate your pointless arguments about stats that get brought up 3-4x a day>_<

Anyone have any good fan mail? It will lighten the "I hate you" mood we have going:-D

DeletedUser2569

I guess i got some kind of fan mail :p

superminiman on 2013-04-23 at 07:06
well guess i got ur answer huh > anyway. good hunting to you, may your days be sunny and warm.

superminiman on 2013-04-22 at 19:43
hey man can we talk about sinful?
if you could stop trying to capture him and I can stop killing ur colony ships, i think both our lives would get cheaper :p i can help you find another village to capture brotha :p

Got the last msg after iv'e captured the city.
And yeah, he killed my CS because i forgot to support with proper birs:p A dumb mistake xD
There is a few disadvantages about staying up too late...

DeletedUser1048

This may not be considered Fan Mail but a very interesting message between PH and Danicus, from this letter you can see he cares more about saving mediocre players on MCD alliance islands instead of keeping a pact. Enjoy the read guys, and read from the bottom up. This message was edited so that it was within the forum rules, if anyone wants I can forward you the message in-game.

Danicus707 on 2013-04-20 at 19:56
Hi PH. Just wondering what my prospects are now. Need to plan accordingly. Have decide if they come again the gloves will be off. Fixing to raise some hell on this island, as much as I can anyway being all alone and all. Feeling sorry for me yet. LOL Need to know one way or the other soon if possible. Thanks for all your efforts. Danicus

Danicus707 on 2013-04-20 at 18:05
Maybe. You know how that goes. They do it right, all by myself, I shouldn't have a chance. So far they have pretty much done nothing right. We'll see. You can tell them for me that if Conquered all Battle reports and spies, which I have a lot of, will be sent to every alliance leader within an ocean away. Who would want to pact with them then?

Purple Hornet on 2013-04-20 at 17:58
Hold on I'll get you in. Think you can survive another CS though? Sniping it?

Danicus707 on 2013-04-20 at 17:55
OK. I do understand. Just stinks is all. Maybe they will get me on their next try, maybe not. Either way the cost of this city for them will continue to rise. Really thought they would be glad to have me off their backs. I don't get it. :(

Purple Hornet on 2013-04-20 at 17:52
I'm trying to work it out...

Purple Hornet on 2013-04-20 at 17:52
They threatened to break the pact and ally with TR, listen I can't just destroy my whole alliance for one player. I know you understand that.

Danicus707 on 2013-04-20 at 17:50
Dude, will you make up your mind. What the heck, not even a PM. Just the boot. Really? Are you guys that scared of the Cows? Tell you what. You tell those two idiot leaders (Cows) that if they prefer to go back to the way things were, me basically making them look foolish. Tell them that would be fine. Figured they would be happy to not have to worry about me kicking their collective butt's anymore. Whatever.

Purple Hornet on 2013-04-20 at 10:35
Join.

Danicus707 on 2013-04-20 at 01:44
Hey PH. How goes the struggle? Just letting you know it has been over 48 hrs now since I was last attacked.

Danicus707 on 2013-04-18 at 22:53
OK. What ever you say. Waiting. :)

Purple Hornet on 2013-04-18 at 22:46
Council wants to make sure it doesn't start anything.

Danicus707 on 2013-04-18 at 22:43
48 hours now? That's fine just wondering why?

Purple Hornet on 2013-04-18 at 22:40
It changed to 48 hours now.

Purple Hornet on 2013-04-18 at 22:25
Join. If they have a claim on you I'll have to boot you.

Danicus707 on 2013-04-18 at 21:58
Hey PH. Didn't think it would happen but has been 24 hours since the Cows attacked last. Is the offer still on the table?

Purple Hornet on 2013-04-17 at 21:56
We'll break the pact soon.

Danicus707 on 2013-04-17 at 21:34
LOL Live and learn man, live and learn.

Purple Hornet on 2013-04-17 at 21:28
LOL There's the funny part..
I allied with them not knowing how the attacked D:

Danicus707 on 2013-04-17 at 20:43
Yeah, pretty funny. If they had a clue about what they were doing I would be long gone by now. Yet here I am and still have a craving to kill some Cows. Not sure what your position is with them but I hope they are not an ally. LOL

Purple Hornet on 2013-04-17 at 20:40
LOL it's the same guy :D

Danicus707 on 2013-04-17 at 20:32
LOL The hard part may be to not get attacked for 24 hours. I'm expecting another CS any time now which I think I can snipe, will be close I think. They have hit me 3 times today after the attacks last night. If I manage a snipe they will leave me alone for a few days or at least that has been the pattern. Here are some reports.

I can get you more if needed, just have to sort through them. Lots of attacks on both sides. LOL See howe it all goes. Thanks for your time. Danicus

Purple Hornet on 2013-04-17 at 20:03
Nice BP hold on. Let me know when they don't attack you for 24 hours and I'll invite you. So 4 CS bounced? Got reports? Who are you friends?
I believe you.

Danicus707 on 2013-04-17 at 19:02
Hi PH. Probably should have contacted you sooner but I wasn't planning on staying in this world. My cityEAT MOR CHIKEN has had a lot of activity, thanks to The Mad Cows.Think I would like to stay now but I can't grow with the Cows all over me. I see you took in my ally joe crack and was wondering if I could be considered. I realize my city size doesn't meet your standards but my BP numbers are trough the roof for a city this size. So far 4 CS's have been bounced or sunk by myself and a few friends. They will be coming again soon since I cleared both leaders plus another city again last night. Who knows maybe I can get a Fifth CS. LOL

DeletedUser

It seems to me like PH is just looking out for his own back side. He wont make a commitment, but just keeps going back and forth trying to make things so they will work out easiest for him. And easiest usually has no loyalties.

DeletedUser1685

I think we read two different mails...Seems like PH would like to recruit a proven quality defender, But doesn't because of the MCD pact.

Tough spot.

It seems to me like PH is just looking out for his own back side. He wont make a commitment, but just keeps going back and forth trying to make things so they will work out easiest for him. And easiest usually has no loyalties.

I'm not seeing that at all...The guy seems like a decent recruit. But isn't in the alliance because of PH honoring his council's decisions.

DeletedUser1048

I think we read two different mails...Seems like PH would like to recruit a proven quality defender, But doesn't because of the MCD pact.

Tough spot.

No it is the opposite, he took the guy in and after I was telling him how our pact would go if he kept taking refugees intentionally then he crawled into his shell and kicked him.

I'm not seeing that at all...The guy seems like a decent recruit. But isn't in the alliance because of PH honoring his council's decisions.

He wasn't honoring his council at all, he made this decision on his own pretty much like Backslash said. In fact he went and angered his pact twice by taking players in who he knew were enemies of his pact, but of course he likes to take in enemies who won't benefit his alliance, he only does what gets him the most publicity.

DeletedUser1685

Like I said.

The guy is a proven recruit, But he isn't in the alliance because of PH honoring council decisions and through that honoring the pact.