Fan Mail

DeletedUser

Crego... Might want to stop worrying about fan mail and help support your own Alliance's conquests. :) No support 50 minutes after a cs land is unexcusable... Just a thought! Oh wait... Its all about abp for u guys and not defense... Sorry I forgot...

Actually it will arrive their in an hour and a half..50 minutes is giving me to much credit.

DeletedUser1685

Crego... Might want to stop worrying about fan mail and help support your own Alliance's conquests. :) No support 50 minutes after a cs land is unexcusable... Just a thought! Oh wait... Its all about abp for u guys and not defense... Sorry I forgot...

Hahahah Flip :p

DeletedUser2569

If you actually put just a little effort into Theta you would discover such awesomeness way faster ;)

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Remember that MRA alliance I was farming on my island? No? Ok, well too bad. Anyways, I got more fan mail.

Anonymous Noob said:
LOL, you think its funny to pick on our noob Abigpoop?? Well...get ready to leave this world..you have one day!

DeletedUser

So... Perfect timing for this thread. Mr. Nieves just sent me a message showing me exactly what Packersfan was attacking me with. That is the best kind of fanmail... LOL... King Leo. You really need to figure out how to teach your alliance asap... its getting scary bad! Although sort of takes the fun out of it, when i know exactly what is coming. Oh militia... Thank you for giving me free bp...

DeletedUser1048

So... Perfect timing for this thread. Mr. Nieves just sent me a message showing me exactly what Packersfan was attacking me with. That is the best kind of fanmail... LOL... King Leo. You really need to figure out how to teach your alliance asap... its getting scary bad! Although sort of takes the fun out of it, when i know exactly what is coming. Oh militia... Thank you for giving me free bp...

I sent you the message after the attack, so how exactly does that give you any info you didn't already know?

DeletedUser1048

Not exactly fan mail but this is a mass mail Dragons of War sent to there players, I think you will like it :)

Thegeorgetalk today at 09:15
this message is from your legion.
We have talked of how we will eliminate so many enemies, it's time. we all must muster our forces and strike. Any members of Mad Cow disease, the reckoning and the individual players: Crego02 and Ajax are all targets. Send your soliders now. Post your battle reports and attack info in the legion redone in the "jobs" tab. Good luck. We must show these imps who there messing with.

The Reckoning
Mad Cow Disease
Ajax
crego02

If you have any questions message me, Fel or Heart.

DeletedUser

Not exactly fan mail but this is a mass mail Dragons of War sent to there players, I think you will like it :)

We have talked of how we will eliminate so many enemies, it's time. we all must muster our forces and strike. Any members of Mad Cow disease, the reckoning and the individual players: Crego02 and Ajax are all targets. Send your soliders now. Post your battle reports and attack info in the legion redone in the "jobs" tab. Good luck. We must show these imps who there messing with.

The Reckoning
Mad Cow Disease
Ajax
crego02

So much fear 8)

DeletedUser1685

We didn't make the list :\

Don't they know we need BPs too....

DeletedUser1048

lol I guess they forgot about you guys. I know they are mad at us (MCD) especially since we took two of there founder cities :D

DeletedUser

The Reckoning
Mad Cow Disease
Ajax
crego02

DOW cant even defeat their targets, so I don't know why they bother to even TRY to get targets. And DOW, I have a question, are those targets random, or do you have those targets for a reason? Because it seems to me that you guys just want random targets. Getting ABP is great, but having random targets is not beneficial.

DeletedUser2569

As joseph said MCD have taken 2 of their founders cities :)
And apart from that we have been farming many of their players too, so i guess they have a reason to target us :p

DeletedUser

I feel honored :)
more bp for this guy!! Although this was sent to us yesterday and I have not had any attacks at all yet and im even on the same island as a couple of them....sooo this is awkward

DeletedUser

I feel honored :)
more bp for this guy!! Although this was sent to us yesterday and I have not had any attacks at all yet and im even on the same island as a couple of them....sooo this is awkward

they are too busy turtling up. Turtles of War!!!!