Fan Mail

DeletedUser

From time to time, there are those on here who go above and beyond the call of Grepolis, and decide to call you everything in the book from "low-life scum" to "bunghole licker"... We all get it, and that is what I like to call "Fan Mail". Also known as Hate mail, these geniuses think their words can stop us from playing this game, but instead it just gives us more motivation. This thread is to show all your best "fan mail" in the upcoming months and unfortunatly I have deleted my most memorable ones so far on this world (mostly from a certain MRA alliance who seems to hate me lol), but I know you all have some great ones. You can be respectable and delete their names, or you can be awesome and call them out on it, its your call lol. Enjoy and remember, we do it for the lulz.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A friendly reminder, if the mail violates any in game rules on language and you post it here, then you have violated the forum rules. Keep em funny but legal.

DeletedUser

Wrily- "Your alliance seems to talk alot, so talk about this, I will be taking 1 of your own tonight and I am not leaving. Mad Cow Disease is dead and I am the Cure." *edited to fit into language rules.

-13 hours later I took control of his city.

DeletedUser

lol He went yellow so we conquered his city xD

PH-Well if that's what you think...

Inactive Member-i'm not inactive. your alliance here will go just like your alliance in the other world. start fine. fade away due to bad leadership. and ultimately get merged into an alliance with leadership that doesn't ****.

PH-I accept that I don't want inactives in my alliance ^_^

Inactive Member-ur the leader. if you dont accept blame then like i said. you are a **** leader.

PH-I didn't conquer you so don't blame me D:

Inactive Member-your and *** i leave for 1 day and you conquer my ******* city your a **** leader

DeletedUser

^I mean atleast he pointed out how your a "terrible leader"....oh wait...nvm lol

DeletedUser2039

Well at least this inactive player doesn't think I'm a "**** leader"!! So nice of them:D

DeletedUser2039

Stikehard, you talk out of place to often...I still have that picture of "you" hahaha should I send it to you as a reminder of the love they have for you on the EN forums? Just kidding, but really, go away:mad:

DeletedUser2039

Anyway, I will start saving some of these to post. I don't find them all that funny, but their are certain ones:p

DeletedUser1048

I must say it is really sad, I haven't gotten any fail mail in about 2 months. I had a real nice one in Beta after I told a guy to stop harassing my members and then he sent me a message with every curse word known to humanity pretty much :D But unfortunately I accidentally deleted that about 3 weeks ago so I can't show it to you guys.

DeletedUser

This was from one of the members of those fierce fire-breathing beasts while I sent dlu, after we sent a CS.

Him: Why would you send me support? arn't you our ememy?
Me: Wow, you all are really dumb. I just had to see for myself.
Him: Dumb ay? your the dumby trying to sen support to your enemy.

DeletedUser

This was from one of the members of those fierce fire-breathing beasts while I sent dlu, after we sent a CS.

Him: Why would you send me support? arn't you our ememy?
Me: Wow, you all are really dumb. I just had to see for myself.
Him: Dumb ay? your the dumby trying to sen support to your enemy.

HAHAHAHAHA I remember that and am so glad you kept it!!

DeletedUser

Crego... Might want to stop worrying about fan mail and help support your own Alliance's conquests. :) No support 50 minutes after a cs land is unexcusable... Just a thought! Oh wait... Its all about abp for u guys and not defense... Sorry I forgot...