Fall Event Feedback

DeletedUser11525

Yawn.

Same event. Cookbook will be published, so no experimentation is needed. Lots of myth nukes running around. Big gold users will 'win' the event and get the daily and overall bonuses.

Add a little variety here Inno. Different cookbooks in each world. Non-myth/non-nuke awards (research points, inventory slots, etc). Variability in recipies - unexpected results because of 'contamination of ingredients'.

DeletedUser6919

Yawn.

Same event.

Add a little variety here Inno.

Agreed. For last 3 yrs every Halloween and every Easter is the same event, but with different graphics. As inno seem to want to hold an event every few weeks, maybe they should use some of the gold they make from events inventing new style ones. Or if they are too busy developing a new end game to put any time into events, maybe cycle back in some old events that we haven't had for a while like pumpkin hunt 'cos it's getting tedious having the same event ran twice every yr.

DeletedUser12822

It does not say what the power of the tokens is though. For example, how would you determine how many manticores or harpies you get per hour and for how long from this link?

DeletedUser836

It does not say what the power of the tokens is though. For example, how would you determine how many manticores or harpies you get per hour and for how long from this link?

You can always tell how long by looking at the Roman numeral.

I= 1 hour
II= 2 hours
III= 3 hours
IV= 4 hours
V= 5 hours
VI= 6 hours
VII= 7 hours
VIII= 8 hours
IX= 9 hours
X= 10 hours

I am unsure on exactly how many you will get per hour though.

DeletedUser14888

And the quantity /hr varies with your city count or culture level. not sure which

DeletedUser11525

How about something like the Persian Conquest from a couple years ago. Maybe scaled to reflect the attacking alliances, but an actual war based event.

DeletedUser15138

This event sucks ass. I have been upgrading buildings and building troops all day, and I have three items to show for it. I put in a ticket about it, and I haven't gotten a response.

I put in a ticket about a week ago about a different issue and it has not been resolved.

If it sounds like I am pissed off, yeah, I am, as in "I quit" pissed.

DeletedUser12822

There should be a competition to design a new event. Winner gets 5000 gold or something around that number.

Obviously the game designers would put the finishing touches on the event and implement it, but the idea could come from the community.

DeletedUser10953

This isn't for this particular "fall event" per se but I have emailed inno at least 4 times with the Goddess names from the September episode for the Grepolis Birthday party. Still waiting on my promised "lots and lots and lots of premium"...