Fair Fight.....

DeletedUser

I keep hearing about how we arent playing fair... How its not a fair fight...

So Just wanted to get some input from the external and ask people what they consider a fair fight?

When En started this server, and was pacted with 2, 3, and 5 I think. Was that a fair fight?

Mortis was one of the smallest alliances on the server - ranked 18 I think and we didnt hesitate or cry how it wasnt a fair fight.

Would love to hear some En Feedback on this :) (oh and for all those complaining about the gold, isnt it true that anyone can trade for it, and dont many do that in the enemy alliances?)

DeletedUser

"It's not fair. Those jerks always take our cities. And they all attack at the same time, like they coordinate. Isn't that against the rules or something?"

DeletedUser

LoL, there is no such thing as a fair fight in this game. Why the mighty Mortis bothered by this? Your ears are growing too big too mflip?

The new gold system is unbalanced and gives too much advantage for those who utilize it. Its profitable for Inno. So don't attack players who do use it. Complain to the developers if those players want to. At least they don't charge you to play the game. They give options for you to play it for free.

DeletedUser9851

If a bigger, and more powerful alliance attacks a smaller weaker alliance, of course it not a fair fight. but that's the way the game is. MN is playing how is supposed to be played. The problem is, a lot of these small alliances keep getting into pacts with other small alliances. But that's a mistake, especially in this stage of the game. The leaders of the small alliances are too proud to merge. They don't want to lose their name, or leaders don't want give up power, or some other nonsense. The good players from the small alliances are stuck in failing alliances. What people don't see is MN was brilliant in their tactics. They beat some big alliances, but took in the best player of said alliances. Stop being proud. merge with good players, drop the dead weight, and stop trying to get into coalitions. the organizers of these coalitions are only looking to use you as a buffer. you are the pawns in this chess game. And nobody gives a damn about the pawns.

Now enough of serious talk.

Mflip, where's the 20 you owe me? :p

DeletedUser9851

Hooray!!!

MN has declared war on TRV. Hey Mflip, you didn't have to give us that silly reason. You just needed an excuse. If your excuse was legit, then you would be attacking the players that you claim is the reason for the war, not the innocent players. But i'm sure you'll come here and rant. No need to tell everyone, this isn't a PnP.

But hey, if we're going to war, we might as well fight the best, and their academy - GS - thisisgrepolis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12092

No, yeah, I understood the first time but I was trying to clarify what I meant. Haha sorry

DeletedUser

Hooray!!!

MN has declared war on TRV. Hey Mflip, you didn't have to give us that silly reason. You just needed an excuse. If your excuse was legit, then you would be attacking the players that you claim is the reason for the war, not the innocent players. But i'm sure you'll come here and rant. No need to tell everyone, this isn't a PnP.

But hey, if we're going to war, we might as well fight the best, and their academy - GS - thisisgrepolis

lolololololololol. Think this is the dumbest thing I've seen you post, mostly because the other dumb things you've posted you were at least somewhat joking.

Why the heck would we war only certain members of an alliance? That's ridiculous! When you fight members, you fight the whole alliance. Also want to point out, we ARE taking out players that started the fight. What started the fight is TRV and MN both agreed to stay out of each other's turf. Then TRV merged with half the server and gained cities in our ocean. Just checked on grepostats, so far we've taken 5 cities (just hasn't updated yet, don't worry ;) ) and all 5 have been from former PIRATES X players, and this doesn't even include players who have left TRV when we attacked them.

DeletedUser9851

lolololololololol. Think this is the dumbest thing I've seen you post, mostly because the other dumb things you've posted you were at least somewhat joking.

Why the heck would we war only certain members of an alliance? That's ridiculous! When you fight members, you fight the whole alliance. Also want to point out, we ARE taking out players that started the fight. What started the fight is TRV and MN both agreed to stay out of each other's turf. Then TRV merged with half the server and gained cities in our ocean. Just checked on grepostats, so far we've taken 5 cities (just hasn't updated yet, don't worry ;) ) and all 5 have been from former PIRATES X players, and this doesn't even include players who have left TRV when we attacked them.

I know you have to attack all the players, and not a select few. That wasn't the point of my post.Everything you said is true. However, we received a MM from Mflip stating different reasons. If the MM said we are going to war because of the facts you pointed out, then I would be just saying some more dumb stuff as a joke.

Ah back room deals, and double crossing. This world has been the most entertaining of them all. I got to hand it to you guys, you don't waste time. And all those Manti's. The hen was very kind to you all.

DeletedUser

I know you have to attack all the players, and not a select few. That wasn't the point of my post.Everything you said is true. However, we received a MM from Mflip stating different reasons. If the MM said we are going to war because of the facts you pointed out, then I would be just saying some more dumb stuff as a joke.

Ah back room deals, and double crossing. This world has been the most entertaining of them all. I got to hand it to you guys, you don't waste time. And all those Manti's. The hen was very kind to you all.

What back room deals and double cross? We attacked you guys cause someone thought it would be a good idea to completely break an agreement and recruit in our oceans, then have those same people colonize right next to me. Granted that person then hit vm, so we will deal with him when his vm ends. Vandal Savage wont be long for this world. :)

DeletedUser9851

What back room deals and double cross? We attacked you guys cause someone thought it would be a good idea to completely break an agreement and recruit in our oceans, then have those same people colonize right next to me. Granted that person then hit vm, so we will deal with him when his vm ends. Vandal Savage wont be long for this world. :)

I knew that would get your attention. I don't know about any backroom deals. just wanted to get your reaction. :p I'm just a spoke on the wheel that is called TRV. I have no idea what's going on. But in my mind, I did know MN was going to declare war on TRV. It just happed sooner than my crystal ball told me. That's the third time it failed me. Time to throw it in the trash.

Hey Flip, it doesn't matter why, it's a war game. I like a little excitement, but take it easy on me, I'm an old man. 8)

DeletedUser

Oh, you just want a reaction, huh?

If you want a reaction, come to our oceans, we'll give you a reaction...some of the TRV guys in 54 can tell you how we react. And EN. And DE. And Ronorus. And everyone else we've opped.

Poke the bear some more Oggami, it's worked really well for everyone else ;)

Hate to steal Druid's famous catch phrase, but actions speak louder than words, so we'll keep taking your cities, and you keep talking.

DeletedUser9851

Oh, you just want a reaction, huh?

If you want a reaction, come to our oceans, we'll give you a reaction...some of the TRV guys in 54 can tell you how we react. And EN. And DE. And Ronorus. And everyone else we've opped.

Poke the bear some more Oggami, it's worked really well for everyone else ;)

Hate to steal Druid's famous catch phrase, but actions speak louder than words, so we'll keep taking your cities, and you keep talking.

Can i offer you some of my meds? I was poking at Flip. I do it all the time. he knows I'm always kidding with him.

But it's big talk from someone in the middle of a lot friends. I remember you from Herk, and the Apex Predators. Do you remember what a small weak alliance called Legends and Killers did to them. I seem to remember, you quit after we started attacking, and your mates merged with another alliance. Do me a favor, get your nose out of Mflip's behind, and go wipe the brown off of it.

DeletedUser

I answered you merely because the rest of the forums were completely inactive and I wanted someone to debate.

Get your facts straight on Herk. What actually happened is I sniped 12 CSs from Legends and Killers, and was the #1 defender in the world. L&K didn't take any cities from me while I was active there.

The reason I left Herk is because I needed some time to get my priorities straight. And by that I mean, I was such a Grepolis addict I left church to go to the bathroom to snipe one of your alliance's CSs (someone go post that in the how you know you're a grepo addict thread). That weighed on my conscience a bit lol. So, just decided to take a break until I could play the game actively... but not that seriously. In all reality, L&K just fed me a lot of BP and made me set a lot of phone alarms, they were no threat.

Let's also get another thing straight, you called L&K the "small alliance." L&K had 100 members. Just checked the grepostats, L&K had almost twice as many points and many more times the members. I led a team of 13 members, the #10 alliance in the world and the #3 attacking alliance. Spin the story all you want, it doesn't matter. As for the merger, my team had been debating who to merge into before the attacks started. Me leaving just forced us to speed up the process.

EDIT: Oh, just another fun fact about The Apex Predators I just remembered. Out of the 13 members we had, only 4 of them had played the game before Herk, they were what I like to call good newbs, and learned the game a lot by themselves, but I did help train them some. A lot of them adopted my play style as well, we were pretty offensive ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9851

You're right, i remember now. Apex was a small alliance. And I do remember you being a good player. I also remember that your mates left, and you decided not to follow, and eventually you quit. Sorry, I'm I think i becoming senile. So i take back what I said.

now let's get back the debate. I'm not going to 54 anytime soon, but I dare you and Mflip to come after me. i triple dog dare you thisisgrepolis
I will unleash my wrath against you, and Mflip. The likes you have never seen. I will destroy you, and your alliance singlehandedly. I will take out a second mortgage and buy so much gold, that Inno games will send me a medal. with the rest of the money i will pay off the Mods to program my account so i can never lose a city, and I can land a Cs in your cities without revolting first. I'll, I'll, I'll :mad::mad::mad:

Where are my meds??? Wait there's knock on my door....................

Damn it! it's my ride to Bellevue. I gotta go.

DeletedUser12092

Dammit, I forgot to make the popcorn and that kind of ruined this show for me. Can't say for the others:p

DeletedUser

So blame it on the go-o-o-old
Don't blame it on me
Don't blame it on me
Blame it on the go-o-o-old
Don't blame it on me
Don't blame it on me

Blame it on the go-o-o-old
Don't blame it on me
Don't blame it on me
So blame it on the go-o-o-old
Don't blame it on me
Don't blame it on me

~Calvin Harris, Blame (modified version by - me).