explain this? - how do you build a wall from 7 to 25 in 90 minutes?

• Thread starter DeletedUser10667
  • Start date

DeletedUser10667

damn

i need to go back to school on how to do this?

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 173
  • dna-3.JPG
    dna-3.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 144

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
Well the answer is quite obvious he had a ton of resources sent in and he gold the build as soon as resources were available. You only need to be able to send that amount of resources in 90 minutes.

DeletedUser10667

guess i know that.
just sucks that people pay so much money to protect one city.
when how much gold you spend dictates whether you can win or lose in a game - it starts to take the fun out of it.

DeletedUser5524

I do not think gold dictates anything in that situation. That is poor planning our your parts and good team work on *insert daily name change here* part. Should have sent more offense to break through. Shouldn't have been that hard considering the city location is surrounded by you guys.

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
I do not think gold dictates anything in that situation. That is poor planning our your parts and good team work on *insert daily name change here* part. Should have sent more offense to break through. Shouldn't have been that hard considering the city location is surrounded by you guys.

Yes dirty cats on island would of taken care of that fairly quickly. Let him spend hmself into the poor house if he wishes. LOL

DeletedUser11791

This particular time zone was a bust anyway. Grep froze for 90% of people server wide, across all servers for atleast a good half hour. No one could log in and time anything, I missed half a dozen OLU nukes to put behind my LS.
Was a great save, don't know how he managed to do it with the outage (presuming he couldnt log in also) but I certainly am not that committed to saving a city, i'll use my monies on a few cold ones instead
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

I can't justify spending $50 (rough guess) of real money to save a virtual city that is still prone to being confiscated every single day. But others can, good luck to them if they have throw away bills like that, I'm jealous I wish I could blow my nose with a hundred dollar bill too lol

Regardless of player or situation though, instabuy was the worst change ever made to this game. Time halving, with a max of 7 halves, was perfect. Great for the golders who want lots of stuff now to save their ass, but great for the non-golders or attackers who still had a realistic chance to beat the clock with a small window of where they still need to wait a couple mins for their stuff.

It was the perfect middle ground, I seen no other reason to change it besides greed knowing people will spend tonnes more money with this option. But i digress, we all know Inno are running a business and who doesnt want more money. It sucks, but nothing we can do about it if we wanna play still.

DeletedUser15374

If we cannot beat them then we must join them, gold in this game is a given now and that will not change but may only get worse as this game progresses through time, it may become a game for the rich!

DeletedUser15181

This beats all meme's i have seen in a week, inno trolls hahaha.