Experienced Players Needed

DeletedUser

Hey guys, its me Tarrent.

I'm not going to waste my time here asking for players to join, cause I know that if your on the already world then you are most likely in an alliance. If you are interested tho send me a PM!

I'm looking for an experienced player or two to come help me run my alliance (The Band of the Red Hand). It seems to me that there still isn't a lot of players that really know the game in the US servers. I might be looking in the wrong places tho. We need someone who can help me train and recruit, and do so well. Recruiting has never been my strong point.

If you are interested in assisting me... Well you know what to do! Comment or PM.

Thanks everyone

DeletedUser11262

Hey guys, its me Tarrent.

I'm not going to waste my time here asking for players to join, cause I know that if your on the already world then you are most likely in an alliance. If you are interested tho send me a PM!

I'm looking for an experienced player or two to come help me run my alliance (The Band of the Red Hand). It seems to me that there still isn't a lot of players that really know the game in the US servers. I might be looking in the wrong places tho. We need someone who can help me train and recruit, and do so well. Recruiting has never been my strong point.

If you are interested in assisting me... Well you know what to do! Comment or PM.

Thanks everyone
What ocean are you in?