Expansion

DeletedUser

Hey there everyone. First time posting, long time fan though, lol. Seriously though, I was wondering about expansion and hoping for some input. I've read through the wiki stuff and the guides and have pondered both sides of getting to your 2nd polis and beyond. What I'm looking for are some pros and cons about where to go from some of you more experienced players. What did you all do and what would you recommend doing? Thanks in advance btw

DeletedUser

second city, take an alliance inactives city(leader should post these, if not get a better leader) if not possible colonize your second city, but always take an alliance inactive if possible, no matter what even if you get 70 cities

DeletedUser

That's good thinking. Nearest one to me is 5 hrs by transport and kinda on the other side of the ocean from the rest of the group. I post our inactive players and we raid them regularly too, lol. The co-founder is talking about moving our group to a separate ocean. When I played Travian I was in an alliance that did that. We circled the wagons, so to speak, out in the boonies and it actually worked out ok. Not a lot of action which made us a huge support alliance at WW time as we had a TON of troops to send.

DeletedUser

So what I've learned in the past few hours is that I am part of a larger plan that will collectively provide for all. Very interesting. This game is so similar but so different at the same time than what I played before. I think I have it though. Thanks for your post champ.