-Exit Strategy- missing / Need help to find

Mr Ghost

Newcomer
Greetings all.
Russian players are used to fighting players, not player bots. A human cannot beat a machine. This is obvious. If I see a lot of one player's actions per second in the movement window, I understand that I'm fighting with a program and not much depends on me. It's boring.
I play Grepolis for fun, not to get a paper crown. So think for yourself how to play, then you will have someone to fight against.
Screenshot 2021-09-01 at 19.10.36.png

This went well :/

DeletedUser10988

Greetings all.
Russian players are used to fighting players, not player bots. A human cannot beat a machine. This is obvious. If I see a lot of one player's actions per second in the movement window, I understand that I'm fighting with a program and not much depends on me. It's boring.
I play Grepolis for fun, not to get a paper crown. So think for yourself how to play, then you will have someone to fight against.
most of your team has been caught and banned for botting for years. out of here with that trash. learn to play and time, or get run over like the rest. just because people are better than you doesnt mean they cheat, it means you're bad.

DeletedUser10988

there are some of the best players ive ever played with here. they get amazing times, and know how to play. its nice to have a good mod team, and especially a coma that doesnt ban people simply because a friend asked or because something 'looks botty'. maman1 you guys are not good players. you dont get good times. you will keep losing cities to good players. learn to play and quit crying. nobody here is cheating, they are just the best of the best.

DeletedUser15357

Man, the hate on Pete got big since I've been away. But let us remember ladies and gentlemen, Pete and his team, is NOT the best US alliance there is. Sure, maybe the most active/known right now and also the best actively playing for the most part - mostly just a bunch of people who are friend who stick together world to world and alliance doesn't matter; MGK's team is an actual team. But TR hasn't faced the best team overall just yet (US side). Maybe one day. Anyways, cheers all. Here's to the end!

Man, the hate on Pete got big since I've been away. But let us remember ladies and gentlemen, Pete and his team, is NOT the best US alliance there is. Sure, maybe the most active/known right now and also the best actively playing for the most part - mostly just a bunch of people who are friend who stick together world to world and alliance doesn't matter; MGK's team is an actual team. But TR hasn't faced the best team overall just yet (US side). Maybe one day. Anyways, cheers all. Here's to the end!
Right now there is no team on the US at least not in conquest, for the last several yrs its been a group of friends world to world. US right now has a bunch of good players but not a team or teams. If a US team was formed to take on lets say a EN team or server we would be at a disadvantage bc there are teams there and teams beat a bunch of so called talented players (Proven here). And on another note MGK and what i brought together formed a team worked as one and again that is evident.
I would like to see a server wide battle in each end game ( meaning French, Spainish, EN, Greek, Dutch) etc . At least i would set this up if i were with Inno or a game mod..

DeletedUser15357

Right now there is no team on the US at least not in conquest, for the last several yrs its been a group of friends world to world. US right now has a bunch of good players but not a team or teams.

Yep, my point exactly, the best team is still in retirement. EN is the only one with teams anymore

I’d definitely want an international server where the different teams could fight it out. Especially with the direction Grep is headed, that would be a great way to end things off.
i been at this for years now i even messaged mods about it but got no feed back on it, i would go right up to the gaming techs and Inno but if it has not happened now prob will never.
To bring players back if they did simple things like in game graphics, diff isle formations other then the standard now. Non farm isles play more a role maybe, bring back a city in each ocean with a ton of units and if you clear it and cs it you get a prize that was neat. Update the current units how they look etc maybe new ones.

DeletedUser15357

There were many good US teams besides the obvious BOB my point is none exist in conquest today maybe the slower speeds or Revolt but none of note last prob 4 yrs. EN for sure does and other servers do as well.

Last time I was with BOB, it was a shit show for sure. Too much drama, too much ego, too much "I'm the best and you're all beneath me". Too much predictability and of course, way too much gold usage. Honestly, I was really disappointed to see what the mighty BOB had become. Never again will I play with them for sure. Many good friends I had there - and same for your team now Al - but the core group, ugh, yuck, and yikes.

DeletedUser4951

i been at this for years now i even messaged mods about it but got no feed back on it, i would go right up to the gaming techs and Inno but if it has not happened now prob will never.
To bring players back if they did simple things like in game graphics, diff isle formations other then the standard now. Non farm isles play more a role maybe, bring back a city in each ocean with a ton of units and if you clear it and cs it you get a prize that was neat. Update the current units how they look etc maybe new ones.

I went hard for it on GPC especially US/EN since it was clear US was coming to the end of the road and EN still had a solid community at the time. Also realized that EN would end up in its current state since most of the established leaders had been around since like 2010-2012 and all talking about how they’d be done after their current worlds at the time. Which they mostly were and a lot of people quit.

For me it feels like it’d be easy to do for an international server. Keep all server forums and use them to discuss the game, announce world info in various languages. Send a link to every account to verify a transfer over to the international server. Gold, achievements, bonuses, etc transfer. Run a massive promo for the first conquest and revolt worlds where you could get 2.5x gold and all new accounts get a quad. Let the fun ensue.

Edit: As for whether a US team would compete with an EN team. It depends on the team. As pointed out, US is largely a collective of friends moving from server to serve but some of the US leaders are/can be good. Thing is that to compete with the top tier of EN teams, it'd involve saying no to friends. There's also the fact that if somebody was going to switch, the window is closing fast if it hasn't closed yet. EN worlds are getting smaller and teams are more established. One thing I'll give credit to Nori for is that she recognized when it was time to switch over. Imo at this point US would be best served establishing a team and relocating.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meg TheBeagle

Philosopher
For me it feels like it’d be easy to do for an international server. Keep all server forums and use them to discuss the game, announce world info in various languages. Send a link to every account to verify a transfer over to the international server. Gold, achievements, bonuses, etc transfer. Run a massive promo for the first conquest and revolt worlds where you could get 2.5x gold and all new accounts get a quad. Let the fun ensue.

Edit: As for whether a US team would compete with an EN team. It depends on the team. As pointed out, US is largely a collective of friends moving from server to serve but some of the US leaders are/can be good. Thing is that to compete with the top tier of EN teams, it'd involve saying no to friends. There's also the fact that if somebody was going to switch, the window is closing fast if it hasn't closed yet. EN worlds are getting smaller and teams are more established. One thing I'll give credit to Nori for is that she recognized when it was time to switch over. Imo at this point US would be best served establishing a team and relocating.

I have a question. Would certain players be able to bring their bots with them too?

DeletedUser7992

I’ll catch shade either way..

I think what a lot of people are missing is that Exit was done after US97. He sent us a message after that world and wouldn’t be joining us in the next. We talked him into coming and doing a 6:6. He did not assemble us here. A carry is not what he signed up for. He’s out, and will be back when he’s got more time I assume. This sh*t happens every world with one player or another. We should of played better as a whole, but this world has felt sus and tainted from the get. The team crumbling and deserting because one of our guys hit vm is weak. I’ve fought and won with many of you who left, but your weren’t only fighting with Pete. Just seems Pete was the only one with fight.
thank you ,Somebody was listening .

here I am !