Exiled vs chosen, vigil, and drunk

DeletedUser

Well it has gotten really interesting on the eastern side of the world as now Exiled find themselves in a tough situation against Drunk empire, Chosen Few, and Vigil. Sgtseeker, hated by many including his own players, is leading the Exiled to its demise. Secondary leader of exiled and liar, filmscoreguy who was once thought of as a cool guy, has now lost the trust of everyone after that lie he told vigil to help in the war against drunk empire. Everyone was tired of the constant ish Exiled leaders are pulling and now there "allies" have turned against them. Chosen has not lost any cities since joining in the war and have managed to take Exiled cities while Exiled still have not broken through there defenses. Things are not looking good for Exiled. This is what happens when alliances get complacent and their ego gets the best of them. They wanna boss everyone around until people decide to team up. Sigh, I really hope the Exiled lose this, as you can probably guess. I want sgtseeker and film to be a memory and example of how not to lead an alliance.

am done with my rant, just letting anyone who still reads these forums know what is happening.

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Drunk Empire is falling, we are on that war, Chosen Few have a handful of good players, but our focus is not on them, they can take our inactive and far out cities, that isn't an accomplishment. They are the ones who were the traitors. Now siding with Drunk Empire; they were simply afraid of us.

So far the ratio of the war is The Exiled winning by over 100 cities. So this is what is really happening

DeletedUser

Drunk Empire is falling, we are on that war, Chosen Few have a handful of good players, but our focus is not on them, they can take our inactive and far out cities, that isn't an accomplishment. They are the ones who were the traitors. Now siding with Drunk Empire; they were simply afraid of us.

So far the ratio of the war is The Exiled winning by over 100 cities. So this is what is really happening

Lol inactive cities? What about cowboy, van das car, and even one of the leaders, badkiller. It is very early in the war but they have managed to take active players cities and you guys have not even broken through the harbor once... lol. I dont want to bash drunk but, yes they are no where near coordinated as chosen or strong as chosen is. You guys can not even trust anyone in the forums because how many of YOUR PLAYERS want to come over to chosen. They hate the alliance and even provide support when chosen gets attacked, lol. I dont think you realize how dire the circumstances are becoming. The trust from your players is slowly dwindling down. It is only a matter of time before you and that lie film will fall, along with most of the exiled while the rest who are helping us take you down join chosen. hahaha this is what is going on...

oh and p.s.: Mical orden is, by far, not the only one who wants to leave the terrible and poorly lead exile and join chosen. So dont get to complacent just because he left. Their are many more where that came from.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow! What reality are you living in? We took a city from one of your top members and most competent players, and your offensive leader, BDK along with a few other cities from active players. You haven't even put a dent in our defenses. You haven't been able to have a single successful siege.

Now I usually just linger on these boards and don't ever respond to posts but on this I have to put my foot down. We are a humble bunch but we most certainly are not traitors.

Here's how it went down...

We were at war with Drunk Empire and Undertakers. Exiled and Chosen formed a pact. Exiled formed a pact with Drunk Empire without telling us (Chosen). They shared reservations and stalled on attacking Drunk no matter how much pressure we put on them. Exiled was playing both sides. Exiled was attacking Drunk's pact members, Undertakers. Both Drunk and Chosen caught on. I won't speak for how it went down with Drunk but it essentially turned out that Exiled violated their pact with them and attacked them. Exiled created a refugee camp for Drunk Empire members to flee to when they were attacked. They called this "sister alliance" Exiled Academy. They did so and allowed Drunk members who were under attack to join in order to save their cities. They did not even discuss it with Chosen or their pact member Vigil. We both simply received a message after the fact from Exiled instructing us that we could not attack these traitorous refugees. At the time we were still enemies with Drunk. Our pact member, Exiled, was harboring our enemy which violated our pact.

Chosen and Drunk agreed to a ceasefire while we sorted through the chaos of learning that Exiled was playing both sides. We expressed our disagreement and displeasure with the refugee camp. This was a violation of our pact so Chosen dissolved the pact and declared war on Exiled. Through communication with Drunk Empire we each learned of the back stabbing ways of Exiled and set our differences aside to unite for the single cause of taking Exiled down for playing us both. Upon learning about these events and after Exiled poached half of the Vigil members - violating their pact with them, the remaining members of Vigil dissolved their pact with Exiled and united with Chosen and Drunk.

The east has caught on to the dishonorable ways of The Exiled, as have some of their own members. Even when Drunk and Chosen were enemies there was honor within both. Drunk and Vigil have both honored their pacts with us in this short period of time (as this war is still new) than Exiled ever did in the entire time of its pact with us. Exiled's days are numbered. Taking ghosts, inactives, and simmers along with poaching other alliances for members to bloat points in order to reach and keep that #4 rank will only get you so far. Dishonor will take you down. It's not very wise to tick off every major alliance in the east at the same time, especially when you've trapped yourself on the edge of the world. And talking about this alternate reality you seem to be living in will only hold morale of your remaining loyal members for so long until they take a step back and observe the truth for themselves like Mical and the rest of us have. I guess that's why they say ignorance is bliss.

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
All is fair in war mate, Drunk Empire had players of our old Exiled II, the gunslingers, which the leader, jerempy betrayed Greco warrior (my co-lead at the time) and I. We never had a pact with Drunk Empire which most of you were un-informed of. We have an agreement not to attack for about 3 days, but that1god sent a LS nuke to one of our players in that agreement which broke it, we retaliated and started a war, aware that CF didn't like Drunk Empire we linked ties with them. For The Exiled Academy, those players, were simply our Drunk Empire Spies that we didn't want to get taken out during the war so we took them back on our side. After that Chosen Few was mad because we took those players back in, and started a war, as for Vigil, their top players asked film to join us, so we accepted, we didn't poach them, that's another un-informed idea. All in all the "war" with CF isn't really a war, its a skirmish, they just managed to take a handful of cities in 73, which is our outpost which takes our majority 30-80 hours to even attack or support. as our core is 74, 75, 76. Mical Orden was the only traitor, which is a disappointment, but this is all just speculation, we earned out #4 spot, you can just look at our numbers, look at our ABP compared to CF, DE, and Vigil combined.

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
It isn't looking bad for us at all, we just had to sort some things out, we just took one of that1god's cities, the founder of Drunk Empire

DeletedUser

lol ok, only time will decide. Like i said drunk empire is no where near as organized as chosen. Not one city taken from chosen, not even broken through defenses yet... lol well good luck, i guess.

DeletedUser

There is a reason why I am using my mrgigglemuffin on forums. That is highly confidential. Just know there are spies everywhere :)

DeletedUser

lol I dont care much for idle threats coming from an alliance that will be non-existent in a few months and I am not your "mate". I dont know you well and the parts I do know of you, I dont like. Thank you sgtseeker and good luck on other worlds