Eubea Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser11525

Look at the "Eubea Times' thread if you want pages of irrelevant garbage.

The sadder thing is this early in the world we can only manage a top 3.

DeletedUser16108

So many changes. Need a new top 12. After much thought and research...

1. SPQR: Float

2. Gamblers: Swim

3. Venom Alliances: Swim

DeletedUser16108

Been awhile... I think I'll change it up this time. With so many internals all across the server...

1. Eubea: Float. Down to less than 350 players with more than 1 city.

DeletedUser11525

By February when WW starts, the 50 of us that left can just alliance up and get the crown.

DeletedUser7205

SPQR - Sunk
Venom - Sunk
Gamblers - Swam to a 7 wonder sweet over the group that occupied every other ocean in the world

Wow how bad do you have to be to have every ocean dominated except 44 and 43 and still get run over like a freight train in world wonder stage losing every... single .... wonder race.

It appears that the leadership was fully unprepared for the stage which is simply sad for the players that did their best and followed orders. HelpMeMommy, MarkAsp, Cragar, Mutthakila and others simply let down by CGAG, Orion (wow why would anyone follow this guy) and Blackdem who appears to have founders rights as well.

There is some good news on the horizon though. Myself and most of our team is taking a break from Grep so you guys can keep working on your game a bit. When we come back we hope that you will be more prepared and a better adversary.