ETA's First Bounty

DeletedUser

Well I dont know if it is the first bounty of the server, but it is my first bounty.

It appears joining an allaince, seeing they have every other allaince pacted, letting the allaince leader know why your leaveing and leaveing couse you have no one to attack now means you are a spy. This has some how turned into a bounty, i would like to know how much the bounty is, and who really issued it.

I have removed names, and language to protect the honour, of the person that reached out to me, someone that likes to hear both sides of the story before makeing a dessiacion.

"People think your a spy. Is this true? Tell the truth, I'm not allowed to attack you. Pact rules."

Me" lol, that is stupid. I disagree on how people run there allaince and I get kicked. I have never knowingly attacked a city that belonged to an allanince I use to belong to. lol"

"You should be free to go as long as you stay away from the right alliances. You have a bounty on your head. "

Me"really?, this is news to me? even the bountied desrevers to know about it."

"Like I said, if you stay away from the ******** ** ****** alliance you should be safe. Pact rules, no attacking you."

Me"lol, they thought i was a spy?, i told them i left couse they had every one pacted, and i had no one to attack,., lol what a bumch of wet lettuces, thank you for the info. "

A little bit of humour to set the tone for the night, lol, bounty, lol, from an allaince not allowed to attack me. wow, what a mixxed up game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2039

Yea really...that is so stupid. As we've all seen so far...TU and NA are really the only alliances in an official war. Everyone else is either pacted or too far from each other. Concerning your position as having a bounty on you? Well that's ridiculous.

DeletedUser

Official response from Not Alone:
We have nothing to do with this bounty and situation. This is actually the first we are hearing of it and are appalled by it. There is no reason for a bounty or thinking you are/were a spy for anyone.
There are many alliances who consider those who skip between alliances to be a spy even if they aren't. Simply how paranoid they are.
Again, we have nothing to do with this and do not agree with it.

DeletedUser2039

There are many alliances who consider those who skip between alliances to be a spy even if they aren't. Simply how paranoid they are.
Hmm....like Kishin?

I do agree regardless though, this so-called bounty thing is just stupid and I don't even know where it originated. Glad Not Alone isn't sanctioning it.

DeletedUser

A view of one player does not reflect the view of the alliance as a whole. Since Kishin doesn't seem to remember, I explained the situation to him. Which he clearly doesn't seem to remember, and still doesn't explain why he lied about being rejected from joining us or why he jumped ship from Silence so quick to their enemy.

So let's see Tyler, what would you call a player that jumps from Union to Not Alone? A spy? Traitor? Worse?

DeletedUser

Didn't lie about the NA thing. I know you guys did not like my choice but it was mine to make. I didn't say bayoubrit rejected me. I said she never messaged me back. So I joined another alliance. It a war game.

DeletedUser

Ty nestle, I did not think NA was behind it, but since my intel pointed to many allainces I was not 100% sure. Yea, you never truely know how an allaince is till you join it. Go over the internal forums, and see if there game play and goals align with yours. If not you are either booted or leave. I was hoping by posting this info about the bounty would draw the ones behind it out into the open. I would really like to know how much I am worth and the conditions of the bounty.

DeletedUser

RedKGB.. Sorry to hear about the bounty thing. I really think that messed up. hope you find out who did it.

DeletedUser

We cannot talk about this things, but off the record...(if you want to contest any of these action, talk to daedalus....and if you still feel that they are pushing it in the wrong direction, go to the source and talk to Richard):-o
There are rules that are to be followed by both mods and members. This is not an anarchy sistem...^^

Why would anyone talk to Richard? Richard is the CoMa for the EN server and while I do ask him to watch the place for me when I am gone, he isnt in charge here, I am. I do not report to him nor does he report to me.

I'm well aware of this all. I simply found the reason for the ban of the player from here to be childish, and the fact that it was a joke making fun of Tyler adds in the suspicion that it was more game play motivated than forum moderating.

From my own experience as a Game Admin for another game, I strongly feel that any kind of moderating and banning should be highly scrutinized if the Admin/Mod is controlling aspects of the game they are playing in actively.

PS the player banned didn't want to make a big deal about it, but felt strongly that it was simply a move to get them off the forum here and allow Tyler to remain in 'control.'

Ban discussion is not allowed on the forums, however, I will take a moment to address this and end all discussion of this. Anyone with any concerns about how anything is moderated should talk to me. Tyler did not have anything to do with any forum bans on this section of the forums. Tyler plays this world and therefore has absolutely no say over what occurs here. You are exactly right, if a mod was moderating and playing the same world, it should be fully scrutinized, by the right people. However, we prevent this issue completely by not allowing it. When it comes to this world, Tyler is a player and player only.

Nestle, Tyler maybe a mod but is not the mod of Eta - US8 worlds forum. He can't banned players that say something here. The mod of this forum is Aliyah. The mods are assigned forums and can only banned a player that brake a rule in the forum they are mod of. The player the got banned called someone a name that was insulting and it is in the rules that you can get banned for insulting other players.

This is accurate, however, moving forward I would ask that all players observe the rules and not discuss bans, period. Anyone with any issues with how things are moderated should contact me. I am the Community Manager and work directly for InnoGames, it is my job and responsibility to see that all things are handled appropriately. Thank you.

Back to topic please.

DeletedUser

Why would anyone talk to Richard? Richard is the CoMa for the EN server and while I do ask him to watch the place for me when I am gone, he isnt in charge here, I am. I do not report to him nor does he report to me.

Why wouldnt we contact another respected inno games representative if we feel something is wrong?:-(a
I do understand that this is your territory and that you are the one that needs to enforce the rules. However, if you read my post again, you were the first choice i gave. After that, i said richard because it was what i remembered, but i could have said another coma i remembered from another place(i just didnt rememberd anyone else)...so dont take it personal. ..
And yes, we can go back to topic now.:-o

Ive been meaning to say that maybe the person that sent red those bounty messages, could be just playing him.:-(a
He didnt appear that friendly, and even said that he wouldnt attack him because they had a pact.He didnt say he wouldnt attacked him because he respected him, or that they were game friends or something...So i think this person was just gathering information.^^

DeletedUser

That possbility did not past my mind, but I sat and thought on it for an hour. One of his tells was he was going to attack me, and when I told him to bring it, and he would fail, he relazied his mistake and changed it to not attack. I am willing to accept that he forgot to put not in his sentce, heck I mispell words, and leaeve out words all the time.

I find going it alone at this time very fun. Every thing I do must be measured. I must ensure I have a defense fleet, must have a defense troops. Rotate resources from the 3 citys to ones that can trade for what I need. I must not dump to many into one city and weaken anthoer. I have to build up my citys, as pointed out in anthoer thread. I am an aggrrisive player, and I must balance that as well.

This would be done in an allaince as well, but the need to make sure every move is planned out, and measured due to you have no backup makes it more fun.

DeletedUser

Why wouldnt we contact another respected inno games representative if we feel something is wrong?:-(a
I do understand that this is your territory and that you are the one that needs to enforce the rules. However, if you read my post again, you were the first choice i gave. After that, i said richard because it was what i remembered, but i could have said another coma i remembered from another place(i just didnt rememberd anyone else)...so dont take it personal. ..
And yes, we can go back to topic now.:-o

Ive been meaning to say that maybe the person that sent red those bounty messages, could be just playing him.:-(a
He didnt appear that friendly, and even said that he wouldnt attack him because they had a pact.He didnt say he wouldnt attacked him because he respected him, or that they were game friends or something...So i think this person was just gathering information.^^

For clarity, simply because he would refer you back to me. We do not step on each others toes. If an EN player messaged me, I would refer them back to Richard. Richard would do the same. I am not taking it personal, but I am trying to save everyone time and effort as messaging Richard (or any other CoMa) would do no good. :)

Please PM me if you have questions related to this. Further posts should be on topic only as any off topic will be deleted.

DeletedUser2630

Having a bounty is silly. It's a war game and as such we could all be viewed as having a bounty on us......that being our resources and cities that can be taken. The bigger the player the bigger the "bounty" or perceived reward from taking the time to attack to them. If you're number one, or even top ten, you likely have more interest from attackers than otherwise.
As Nestle said, Not Alone have no part of this bounty issue. Having said this everyone should expect to be attacked at some point since it's a war game.
As far as Kishin is concerned it's really not worth discussing except to say actions speak louder than words......switching teams in the middle of a war could be called all types of things. I'll leave it to each of you to consider what you would call that :)

DeletedUser

Yea really...that is so stupid. As we've all seen so far...TU and NA are really the only alliances in an official war. Everyone else is either pacted or too far from each other. Concerning your position as having a bounty on you? Well that's ridiculous.

So true. Its a joke that 3/4 of the active players arent above 2000.

O btw how do you get those sigs?

DeletedUser2385

Hmm... Wouldn't mind seeing what a bounty looks like over my head :/