Espionage

DeletedUser

He has a computer bug.
Just close out grepolis window and relog on then go to cave to spy.
The level 10 cave should show you how much silver you have above the 10000 mark.

DeletedUser2489

Can't find the cave in web application

Hello

I can find the cave when I'm playing on Android, but in the city view on the web browser app, I don't see the cave at all like all the other buildings, barracks, marketplace etc.. Is this a bug or is there some other way to view the building from the web app? I can always add silver from my phone but it is a pain to have to login on my phone.

Thanks

DeletedUser2039

Hello

I can find the cave when I'm playing on Android, but in the city view on the web browser app, I don't see the cave at all like all the other buildings, barracks, marketplace etc.. Is this a bug or is there some other way to view the building from the web app? I can always add silver from my phone but it is a pain to have to login on my phone.

Thanks

Worked fine on the iPhone app last time I used it. Sorry, I don't have an Android anymore though.

DeletedUser

Super G-It looks like no god has been picked in your city!?!?

DeletedUser

why does the quest tell me to do it?

i got spy on another city quest. i have more than enough gold the auto quest keeps telling me to spy on this one city but every time i try it tells me player is in beginner protection and spying cant be done. i have tried it on several cities all with the same effect. at first i thought maybe it was because i was under beginner protection but i'm out of that and i still get the same effect whats the deal? :s

DeletedUser

i got spy on another city quest. i have more than enough gold the auto quest keeps telling me to spy on this one city but every time i try it tells me player is in beginner protection and spying cant be done. i have tried it on several cities all with the same effect. at first i thought maybe it was because i was under beginner protection but i'm out of that and i still get the same effect whats the deal? :s

The cities you are attempting to spy on are still under beginners protection. Either pick a target closer to the core, wait for their BP to end, or spy on a ghost town.

DeletedUser

a ghost town i havent seen any of those that i know of, how do they look different on the map?

DeletedUser

a ghost town i havent seen any of those that i know of, how do they look different on the map?

Ghost towns have grey flags and if I am correct, they look a bit decrepit compared to normal active players cities.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
E7QdtgL.png

DeletedUser

Hello

Thanks

Now, I'm assuming that going a tad bit off topic to answer this question is allowed. If not, somebody just reply and I will edit this.

The cave.... is.... hidden. (bum bum BUMMMM) Like, it actually is. I couldn't find it for quite a while after I built it until it showed up as a quest. If you see the warehouse, and move a little bit down, you see the city wall. Keep going down just a tad, and you will find the cave. right of the harbor, left of the lumber thingie, below the city wall.

Of course, if it looks different on the iPhone (iPod, iTouch, iPad...whatever), like, the city overview, then just reply and I'll go jump in a lake.