Epsilon seeing some action.

DeletedUser2379

After the Colossus forced fall of AoH, things have been rather dull. There was a bunch of splinter alliances that broke off and those got destroyed and now there's really just 4 big dogs left......and the action is about to begin again. :eek:

thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Colossus did not force AOH to fall. I was a co-founder of AOH when it fell and it was internal strife. We where whipping butt when it fell but petrika cursed out a few players and they left. You had nothing to do with it no matter what you think you did or did not do AOH fell because people wanted to get away from petrika not "Hide from the mighty colossus". So stop spouting your game propaganda and look a bit deeper before you start dishing out such a putrid cool aide to everyone who does not know better. Check the AOH stats before the fall they where crushing everyone and doing it with all green conquests, does that sound like an ally being forced into oblivion?

DeletedUser2379

Well sadly I can't find stats for that because the stat sites dont work like that. But I am glad you came to berate me a good.....6 and a half months later. Guess I didnt find any other info or anything in that time? Guess I didnt look at stuff and do a little research in all that time? I guess not huh. Oh well you know what they say about opinions and what they are like and everyone having one.

DeletedUser

I did not state an opinion.. I said what happened. I apologize for it appearing to berate you but it has bothered me for a while. I did not say anything sooner because I honestly try to minimize my time I spend on the forum it only usually creates people thumping there chests and tooting there own horns. But anyway you may have an opinion however you can ask anyone who was in AOH in your alliance including underfoot NWS did not kill AOH Petrika being a UN-liked person in his own ally killed it. I was friends with him and I am saying this so please understand I am not lying or making something up it is true.

DeletedUser5973

I can back up Glenn, because I am the first person that left AoH. They where killing Collosus until that point

DeletedUser5973

It was whenever REBORN was created. I was the first player to leave AoH and formed the alliance REBORN, which was basically all of SCPA. Then the remaining DKBT joined with us as well. So if that was in July then yes in July