Epic Reports

• Thread starter Bullwinkle the Moose
  • Start date

DeletedUser

To kick off a new thread topic, post below reports from this world that have made you high five yourself for being awesome, or perhaps maybe laugh hard at the misfortune of your enemy :D I will post two battle reports as an example, along with my commentary on each report :p

Everyone knows that the best defense is a good offense, but in this scenario it didn't end well for the defender. Turns out that the horsemen were fast asleep, the slingers and hoplites were playing card games inside the Senate, and the catapults were unmanned as the men were hungry and went out for some food. These events led to the slaughter of the offensive nuke:

Everyone also knows to send as little troops as possible on a revolt, as everyone knows that the underdogs always do well. But in this case the mighty militia shoved pitchforks through the necks of the hoplites and slingers and it didn't end well for them:

All I have to say about this one is that this attack is a clear indication that he is an experienced player ;) If only that attack boost actually worked, but unfortunately it did not help out this cause:

As everyone knows once you send a revolt attack to clear a city you don't need to send many troops with the CS. That is because the city is already empty, but in this situation it didn't go as planned:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To kick off a new thread topic, post below reports from this world that have made you high five yourself for being awesome, or perhaps maybe laugh hard at the misfortune of your enemy :D I will post two battle reports as an example, along with my commentary on each report :p

Everyone knows that the best defense is a good offense, but in this scenario it didn't end well for the defender. Turns out that the horsemen were fast asleep, the slingers and hoplites were playing card games inside the Senate, and the catapults were unmanned as the men were hungry and went out for some food. These events led to the slaughter of the offensive nuke:

Everyone also knows to send as little troops as possible on a revolt, as everyone knows that the underdogs always do well. But in this case the mighty militia shoved pitchforks through the necks of the hoplites and slingers and it didn't end well for them:

All I have to say about this one is that this attack is a clear indication that he is an experienced player ;)

As everyone knows once you send a revolt attack to clear a city you don't need to send many troops with the CS. That is because the city is already empty, but in this situation it didn't go as planned:

Nice reports +rep :)