EoD vs AD

• Thread starter DeletedUser2770
  • Start date

DeletedUser11481

Props for dying with dignity I suppose. Kudos.

5de72d5d8a.jpg

Classy

DeletedUser2770

Mr. kraken my soldiers are leaving the ship on my command, My boat is sinking you have beat me outright.

Your core group of members were better than my Southern core members. You are not only a better Grepolis player than myself, you are also a better leader and captain. All I ask is that after you take all my cities, you pick up some of my soldiers so they don't all drown or turn into a brotherhood and Co.

(E.o.D) still has some very good members that would fight very hard for you AD (Everyone see's just how good you guys are) , Zeph , romo and penn... You don't ever know how good someone is until you fight them or how loyal a player is until you give them power.. I fully understand because of our skill level your bar might be kinda high, Judging by your company. But if you would just give some of my members a chance they will prove to help you achieve your goals.

I am asking man to man, to please let some of our better members join you guys instead of them joining the Brotherhood. I want my member to win..

I loved you, then hated you, then Loved you then wanted to come to your house and hate you in a mafia style fashion and now I hate to say it but your not only making me love you again but getting some of my respect back

Not easy to do what you did here especially given how I like to make wars public bt I think you get that I do it just to make things fun and anyone who knows me knows im not half as bad as I am in game as I portray in here.... Our goal has always been and will always be to either unite the most active aggressive players under one banner or fight against them and personal feelings never come into play when deciding who comes to the alliance...

If someone can play with a team first attitude they are welcomed with us, despite whatever happened previously

I mean its a war game your not supposed to get along with the opposing side, but there is nothing wrong with respecting them....

I would just like to say anyone joining I am adding to my score of cities taken lol...

Props to you deboy, I have now dubbed you DeMAN lol

smiley_emoticons_pokal_gold.gif

DeletedUser11785

Don't worry we will take good care of the EODII that are in good position for us

DeletedUser11785

(E.o.D) has lost to TROD. They are the clear winner of the war, WE could not fight on all side and devote our strengthen to any one war. So I will admit defeat publicly on a job well done and one hell of a War.

AD, Penn, Romo, PTW, McGee, stormcrush and G.I Joe were over whelming in the South. After we lost Bad- Company our southern front was open for the taking. By us retooling getting better players in the south just took too long and opened a window for the Alliance in the north to merge together and join to fight us.. We just didn't have enough in our tank to push TROD back. They were the better alliance, which hurt to say. Because I am the Founder of (E.o.D)

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for the great war, And I wish you guys the best of luck winning this world.

Aaron, An MRA is a Mass recruit alliance.. You do know that right?
I am hurt you think I don't know what an MRA, yall were suppose to be elite and we were tearing yall apart, looks like yall just mass recruited a bunch of noobs to me.....