Emporioen Times Issue 3

• Thread starter DeletedUser16456
  • Start date

DeletedUser16456

Quick headlines (Headlines that are meant to tell you whats going on with no details)

Eviction notice has been evicted
Blood N Guts have bleed all over the floor
Redemption has officially been snuffed out

Kill Count:
  • Olympic Coalition is being devoured by Undecided loosing 17 cities
  • Silly Rabbits are getting clobbered by Sezame Street Lossing 4 cities
  • Espada and Sezame street are trading blows going 5-3 in Sezame's favor
  • Four Horsemen have faultered against Undecideds onslaught losing 6 cities

Tavern Wall:

• I just logged in to find my entire alliance was dissolved-Anon

Rumors:
  • Rumor has it Silly rabits and Sezame street are at war
  • Rumor has it Fozzie bear has a knife
  • Rumor has it Undecided lost a leader (Ghost67) why? No one knows
  • Rumor has it half of eviction notice's leadership went and joined 4 horsemen
Interviews:

This week I got an exclusive from two sides of an ongoing war one is gribbe from Sezame street and the other is hangtownhero from silly rabbits

Interview with Gribbe Alliance Sezame Street

how do you feel about how the world is shaping up?

I think the world is shaping up in a way I would hope all grep worlds do, in the way that there are a good bunch of strong teams to fight with and there are more than just 1 or 2 big contenders. Not too much alliance shifting after the first MRAs and obviously bad alliances have dropped. I'm excited to see how the world plays out.

Within the last week you guys went from rank 8 all the way up to rank 5 what do you attribute to this success?

When I joined the group I was dropping in 2 weeks after the world opened and there was only 6 people in the group. Nothing serious was going on at the time and once we started bringing in old faces and core group members we are starting to find our groove in the world. If we all started together day 1 of the world opening I have no doubt that we would be ranked at the top of the leaderboards. 8th to 5th is a nice jump but we are not planning to stay at 5th for very long.

You guys appear to be at war with Silly Rabbits having taken a few cities from them. Is this actually the case and if so do you guys plan to take more?

Well obviously if we have been taking cities from them then we are not friendly lol. Honestly I wouldn't consider it a war until they take a city from an active member of ours. Until then they will remain under the food category. They aren't a bad team by any means, it's just they got stuck in an ocean with us.

That's everything for this week any last words for the readers?
Hugs not Drugs, School is Cool, and PG is in love with his right hand

Interview 2 with hangtownhero from Silly Rabbits

How do you feel about how things are looking so far?

Unlike other alliances that came in as premades, we came to this server with a half dozen players.

We have recruited from day one and have built our alliance.

We knew we were underdogs from the get-go and have been labelled as an MRA, so be it.

Honestly I think we are building a pretty strong team; we have had our hiccups and I'm sure there will be more but overall we are not "sinking" as so many others have thought we would by now.

Only time will tell once Domination starts if we have what it takes to be a serious contender.

So according to the was status you guys appear to be at war with Sezame Street and lost a couple cities, Is this the case? and do you guys plan on striking back?
yes we are at war with Sezame and we did lose a couple cities due to inactive players who failed to communicate to their teammates.

Cant help if you don't know.

Of course we will be striking back, its only a matter of time when we will capture a few of their cities.

I think that's everything I got for this issue any last words for the readers?
t will be an interesting 90-something days until Domination and may the best team win.

Weekly Challenge:
Rules are simple I will post a movie quote name the movie/tv show it comes from and I will send you resources (the resources will change from issue to issue as I grow in game I will send more) to win the prize simply say bellow what movie its from.

Quote:
"A boy's best friend is his mother."

Current state of the world: (2-1-2020)
2-1-2020names.JPG

02-01-2020.JPG

World Standings:

AlliancePointsAverage PointsABPDBP
Undecided2 928 16486 9231 406 536455 959
Espada1 612 01842 591356 625159 319
Silly Rabbits1 205 87032 752363 282267 022
Sezame Street1 032 12731 472502 950118 786
Four Horsemen994 13958 604584 879299 224

Ocean Analysis:

Alliance
Points (in Ocean)CitiesAVG Points
Silly Rabbits880 7111545 719
Sezame Street804 1391575 122
Undecided292 844348 613
Four Horsemen281 850456 263
The UNWANTED213 289534 024

AlliancePoints (in Ocean)CitiesAVG Points
Espada1363921833594
Four Horsemen551 304767254
Undecided206 195219819
The Legends134 188452982
Hueco Mundo79128333956

Undecided1 352 1821817471
Silly Rabbits291 921545406
Uncertain209 017326532
War of Kings182 865345378
Sezame Street170 753256830
Undecided1 093 9791387927
Titan Coalition5974491185063
OMERTA430324865004
Olympian Coalition163226614001
Four Horsemen160171256529

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16456

Top 12 will be posted tomorrow guys let me know if you want me to do any more interviews from two opposite sides again I got lucky with this one and I'm very thankful to them for agreeing to be interviewed.

DeletedUser14129

Just a bit of information for the top 12: 4 horsemen and Sezame Street is hugging
all we did was break a couple of sieges together lol. says the guy coming from the team that begged nori for a pact. keep your head in the sand myth, it's more fun for us that way.

Your only fault here was interviewing Gribbe
you and all the people that liked this comment are just jealous of me. especially metalcore XD

DeletedUser16436

all we did was break a couple of sieges together lol. says the guy coming from the team that begged nori for a pact. keep your head in the sand myth, it's more fun for us that way.

you and all the people that liked this comment are just jealous of me. especially metalcore XD

I mean it would be more interesting if you fought 4H. You’re gonna have to at some point anyway probably

Mythhy

Citizen

Begged Nóra for a pact LOL. If it wasn't for your baby sitting she and her alliance would be 6 feet under. She will be anyways it will just take more time this way.

DeletedUser16532

Mytthy rigth now you have the strongest ally on the world but dont be so overconfident it migth come back rigth at you xD

Mythhy

Citizen
I don't mind it. I don't play to win this world or the next one. I play for challenge, if Sezame didn't claim in WC that they play without pacts and hugs i wouldn't care even if all of the top 6 was against us.
It's all about that. Own up to the fact that you guys hug with 4H against us to win and from my perspective everything is clear, i can respect something like that.

I can't respect TOD and Nóra's lies or you guys denial about hugging. Im pretty sure you guys don't care about that but as long as this is the case you guys will get shit from me for it.

DeletedUser16532

Im a Silly Rabbit so i dont know and dont care about your dramas xD
Just dont be so overcofident about the competition you have on this world
Yeah not as strong as your ally but everyone is making a very competitive world and thats awesome on my opinion