Empire of the Betrayed

Kariella

Hoplite
Anyone know this story... I stop watching the rankings for a bit and find this :)

Empire of the Betrayed
Leaders:Aphrikan, Citizen Kong

RECRUITMENT IS CLOSED

So, we're in the middle of some wars. Big players from the "mother" alliance leave to go to an alliance that is neutral to our main enemy - leaving the remaining players behind. Our alliance did a lot for TD. And this is the thanks we get. Total Betrayal.

DeletedUser374

Anyone know this story... I stop watching the rankings for a bit and find this :)

Empire of the Betrayed
Leaders:Aphrikan, Citizen Kong

RECRUITMENT IS CLOSED

So, we're in the middle of some wars. Big players from the "mother" alliance leave to go to an alliance that is neutral to our main enemy - leaving the remaining players behind. Our alliance did a lot for TD. And this is the thanks we get. Total Betrayal.

Pardon me but..Who cares?

DeletedUser2039

I think Zeta has some of the most dramatic forums, it's funny. Things like this only liven them up.:D

Kariella

Hoplite
didnt mean to take up some of your time and create wasted mouse clicks... but as pointed out... very often some of these stories make for great reading... thats all I was thinking :)

and thanks for the reply Kong... it was nothing personal...

DeletedUser3021

Yea Zeta is a crazy world lol, so many weird stories and issues. I could swear I have players in other worlds suffering from Shellshock after playing in zeta.

DeletedUser

Yea Zeta is a crazy world lol, so many weird stories and issues. I could swear I have players in other worlds suffering from Shellshock after playing in zeta.

I have to agree, never seen more drama and backstabbing then in Zeta! Any recommendations on a world where there is a tad less?

DeletedUser2568

I have to agree, never seen more drama and backstabbing then in Zeta! Any recommendations on a world where there is a tad less?

Why go anywhere else... Drama is what makes the world go round!!!

DeletedUser

Seems like a smooth run drama free world to me. Most everyone is nice and good natured. Sure there is the occasional outcry from someone who is about to dye or feels they are picked on, but for the most part is seems like everyone gets along pretty well.

Again, I must have missed something here. Perhaps the wrong people are butting heads or taking the game to seriously. Is what you call backstabbing, just the normal wheeling and dealing that comes as people and alliances try to position themselves better?

We have been rather selective but also fairly inclusive and seen a very harmonious group. No one has left the alliance once they have joined. Sure we had a couple spies inserted, one was discovered and the other self admitted when he realized he liked the toned and nature of the alliance he was spying on more than the one he was spying for. Other than that is has been the normal attrition.

I think if you look closely at any world, all these elements exist somewhere. Sometimes you luck out and avoid the "drama" sometimes you "are" the drama. What is nice is that while all worlds start the same they all end up very different.

DeletedUser2568

thisisgrepolis when there is war there will always be drama... and it shouldn't be harmonious because thisisgrepolis