Embarrassing....

DeletedUser7938

Crego, great return post, thats why i like you. But you have to be smarter when judging inactives. Some are just playing possum. There is a way to show not active but still be active but im not tellin...... lol

DeletedUser

Crego, great return post, thats why i like you. But you have to be smarter when judging inactives. Some are just playing possum. There is a way to show not active but still be active but im not tellin...... lol

haha I know right, I took the chance on a crazy long cs tt such as you guys have been doing but the problem was..my inactive showed up randomly after it had been in the water for 32 hours.... You should have seen my jaw drop when I saw that haha.

Exit...your such a troll it hurts lol

DeletedUser2063

Stoogey you couldn't kill 1 CS when you're not ghosted. Also once your city ghosts IT IS NOT YOURS ANYMORE. Even if it killed CS's, you wouldn't be able to know that anyway. Ok have fun guys ;)

DeletedUser

Is it ironic that this post is titled embarrassing and it has turned to talking all about stogus? :D

DeletedUser

How many points do you have I'm Ephesus?
And prove it by posting a pic of your wall

image.jpgimage.jpg told you

DeletedUser

It says you only sniped 1, and if you really did snipe it, how did you snipe it?

DeletedUser

For clarification...I had enough biremes to snipe the CS without support. The second one was when my teammates killed it

DeletedUser

The one i sniped is on the wall...the other one was destroyed by someone else.

DeletedUser7919

Or, you can sing and I'll dance. I'm a bit rusty, but, it's kind of like riding a bike, I would think.