Elite of Heaven

DeletedUser

I do not regret this pact. I gained some very good players to fight with us. With 100 players, there will always be some who will not be happy. I do what I believe is the best for my alliance. I guess you was one unhappy. What is your ingame name? I hope you're happy now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
They broke our pact yesterday.

Actually it was the other way around. CK broke the Pact with us, which stated no cities of ours in 44 and no cities of theirs in 55. We never broke that agreement with them, but when a big player of ours left a few days ago, they flat out refused to turn his cities over, therefore breaking the Pact.

-War Child- today at 11:17
they said no way on trades. they want presence on our land.
he is attacking members too.

Bloodtyrant today at 11:16
What was the final wording on bdf's cities in 55 before we dissolved the Pact.

DeletedUser10048

LOL all this DanPlomacy and only 2 weeks into a world, NoPlomacy is the future

DeletedUser

Actually it was the other way around. CK broke the Pact with us, which stated no cities of ours in 44 and no cities of theirs in 55. We never broke that agreement with them, but when a big player of ours left a few days ago, they flat out refused to turn his cities over, therefore breaking the Pact.

-War Child- today at 11:17
they said no way on trades. they want presence on our land.
he is attacking members too.

Bloodtyrant today at 11:16
What was the final wording on bdf's cities in 55 before we dissolved the Pact.

OMG you wanna play this game, really. I'm honest and if I wrote than EH has broke our pact it's because EH has broke our pact. I never says no to swap cities. Now, you want I post my mgs too. It's so easy for War Child to says to his players: CK don't wanna trade and CK attack our members. lol

veromalik on 2015-10-22 at 20:46
I'm at home. Maybe we can agree to swap cities with you. But your cities you will give to bdf should have the same size and to be in a good area for him to fight. It's a good deal imo. What do you think about that?
veromalik on 2015-10-22 at 21:01
Can you find and send to me which cities you can swap.
veromalik on 2015-10-23 at 23:01
ok I'm back home now. I will talk with him for swap cities. But I will be honest, if your players are angry about bdf and don't wanna help us when we need help, idk how long we will be pact. Also, a lot of Elite players send message to me and want an invite to join us. Why a lot of your players want leave your alliance?
-War Child- on 2015-10-23 at 23:13
because they fear change. can i get list of those wanting invites?
-War Child- on 2015-10-23 at 23:19
on second thought, i think you are right. with bdf leaving in a fit and joining CK the members see CK more as an enemy now. let us drop the pact for now. I am sorry, no disrespect but it is the right thing to do. We would not be a good pact member right now.
as for the invites, if i could get a list i would know who to get rid of
thank you for your time vero, i wish you the best of luck and if we find ourselves on the field of battle lets keep it fun, its a game right?
veromalik on 2015-10-23 at 23:21
It's perfect! I think it's the best thing to do presently.
Good luck!

DeletedUser

Well at least you all kept it civil thats a bonus It is just a game

DeletedUser

OMG you wanna play this game, really. I'm honest and if I wrote than EH has broke our pact it's because EH has broke our pact. I never says no to swap cities. Now, you want I post my mgs too. It's so easy for War Child to says to his players: CK don't wanna trade and CK attack our members. lol

veromalik on 2015-10-22 at 20:46
I'm at home. Maybe we can agree to swap cities with you. But your cities you will give to bdf should have the same size and to be in a good area for him to fight. It's a good deal imo. What do you think about that?
veromalik on 2015-10-22 at 21:01
Can you find and send to me which cities you can swap.
veromalik on 2015-10-23 at 23:01
ok I'm back home now. I will talk with him for swap cities. But I will be honest, if your players are angry about bdf and don't wanna help us when we need help, idk how long we will be pact. Also, a lot of Elite players send message to me and want an invite to join us. Why a lot of your players want leave your alliance?
-War Child- on 2015-10-23 at 23:13
because they fear change. can i get list of those wanting invites?
-War Child- on 2015-10-23 at 23:19
on second thought, i think you are right. with bdf leaving in a fit and joining CK the members see CK more as an enemy now. let us drop the pact for now. I am sorry, no disrespect but it is the right thing to do. We would not be a good pact member right now.
as for the invites, if i could get a list i would know who to get rid of
thank you for your time vero, i wish you the best of luck and if we find ourselves on the field of battle lets keep it fun, its a game right?
veromalik on 2015-10-23 at 23:21
It's perfect! I think it's the best thing to do presently.
Good luck!

There's some irony for you that they have now screwed over War Child and he's joined you. Every other week since this server started one leader in this alliance has screwed over another and there's been nothing but prima donna drama since. Hopefully those rising son guys that merged will be smart and remove anyone left over from Elite of Heaven from leadership to save their self needless drama so their members can play a game and get out of the battle of Divas.

DeletedUser

I talked with my ex Elite players before sending an invitation to War Child. They were all of the same opinion. War Child is a terrible leader but an incredible player.
smiley_emoticons_pirat5.gif

DeletedUser

I talked with my ex Elite players before sending an invitation to War Child. They were all of the same opinion. War Child is a terrible leader but an incredible player.
smiley_emoticons_pirat5.gif
This is absolutely true. He is indeed a good player. You just can't trust him with a leadership position. For that matter be weary of trusting any former leader of that alliance.