By Scipio Africanus I

In This Issue:
  • Ocean Analysis
  • Interviews
  • Obituary
  • Fun Section
  • Wheel of Fortune

Ocean Analysis
Welcome to Ocean Analysis where I analyze each of the oceans. In this issue I’m going to cover the following oceans:

O44
O45
O54
O55

RankingsNamePointsCitiesAverage
1Usual Suspects167,000652,546
2Empire of Death120,000403,000
3The Debt Collectors82,000501,624
4Legion of Death73,000431,690
5Partian Shot65,000164,050
Let’s head over right next door to O45:

RankingNamePointsAverageCities
1Sith Battle Toads160,000602,600
2Shoot and Scoot150,000562,600
3Scoot and Shoot60,000361,632
4Immortal Assassins40,000211,802
5REBOOTED.34,000122,812
Now we shall head to O54:

RankingNamePointsCitiesAverage
1Legion of Chaos210,000732,840
2HAVOC130,000572,350
3Parthian Shot120,000353,400
4Agent Orange70,000262,700
5Heroes of Olympus47,000341,370

Last but not least, O55.
RankingsAlliancePointsCitiesAverage
1Parthian Shot315,000903,480
2Rebooted90,000342,630
3Men of Mayhem81,000431,890
4Punk in Drublic80,500332,450
5The Patroness Alliance46,000321,430

Interviews

STIHL
Legion of Chaos

[spr]
What are your thoughts on the world so far?
STIHL said:
Its been pretty exciting so far, crazy with all the academies popping up and with the event it seems like everybody and their mom has a nuke. FUN start.
It seems to me that Parthian Shot is in your ocean. What is your relationship with them?
What your relationship with the other alliances in your ocean?

STIHL said:
PS is brown, Rebooted is red and havoc is brown. NO pacts atm
Do you think the world is too slow,perfect, or too fast at the moment?
STIHL said:
I like it i think its perfect. For people getting used to the game it might be hard to process but ive been waiting for a fast revolt world so im happy.
To end the interview, do you follow the presidential election? If so, who do you think is going to win?
STIHL said:
Im 21 not much on politics to be honest.
[/spr]

Bradonthedestroyer
Rebooted

[spr]
Bradonthedestroyer said:
I have loved this world so far. at first i was worried due to the lack of players joining but it seems to have picked up a bit in the last few days.

The one thing that kinda bums me out is seeing all the top players join PS. i mean i get it its fun to play with good players, but in my opinion this whole lets all make a super team mentality is what has kinda ruined grepolis for me in the last few worlds. its the reason i chose not to join PS, i wish nothing but the best for those guys but having parody in these worlds is never a bad thing
Do you think the Halloween Event is affecting the world?
Bradonthedestroyer said:
Oh Absolutley,
having an event this early in the world basically screwes anyone not using gold. i cant even imagin spending 2 weeks to build a city only to have someone who used the event to build a whole bunch of manti and trying to defend my hard work using only the troops ive built and gotten from the tutorial.

As a gold user the event to start the world has been alot of fun. But it really makes the game unfair for casual players
Do you think the world is too slow, perfect, or too fast for you?
Bradonthedestroyer said:
Honestly i think its been nice. Normally i prefer faster settings 3/3 and up but i think the speed here has been good
What are your goals for this world?
Bradonthedestroyer said:
To Win
I had the opportunity to play with a great squad and win olympia and i would like a similar expierence here. i joined the world with a small group of friends and eventually id like to find a sturdy place for us to land and help win rhe server. This is going to be my last world and id love to go out on top
To end the interview, do you follow the presidential election? If so, who do you think will win?
Bradonthedestroyer said:
I do. Without being too elaborate my vote is for Bernie.
[/spr]

Swamp-Fox
Parthian Shot

[spr]
Swamp-Fox said:
It's been a pretty fun world so far. Lots of action on our end. It seems to be that a bunch of alliances have decided to team up on us so more bp :D
What alliances do you think have "teamed up" against your alliance?
Swamp-Fox said:
Don't know every alliance for sure. They are too timid to reveal their names. But I know for sure the Rebooted is leading it and that almost all the top 10 alliances are in it.
Why do you believe there is a coalition?
Swamp-Fox said:
Multiple people have told me so from other alliances.
To end the interview, do you follow the presidential election? If so, who do you think is going to win?
Swamp-Fox said:
I do. I personally think Rubio and Hillary will win their parties and then Hillary will win the Presidency. But I'm rooting Bernie all the way! :D
[/spr]
Kariella
Men of Mayhem

[spr]
Kariella said:
sry went out for Chinese... So far I think its going better than I thought... its not like Baris which was a gold race to first... Yes, obviously PS has some deep pockets coming out of the gate... but I think that will normalize over time and the server will self correct...
What are your thoughts on the Halloween Event?
Kariella said:
I liked the events better when there wasn't a website that opened prior to the event with all the recipes... it used to be fun experimenting with components and posting and updating forum lists and putting something together and being surprised by the result... other than that, I have not really seen events impact a world to any great degree... its just a temp diversion...
What are your goals in this world?
Kariella said:
well I broke into the 2 million point club in Heraklion with 175 cities... but this time around I would like to try and get over 200 cities... but really just looking forward to some good ops and another round of Wonders
There seems to be tough alliances in O55. What are your thoughts on them?
Kariella said:
its too soon to say which direction people will expand into... its a big ocean...
To end the newspaper, do you follow the presidential election? If so, who do you think will win?
Kariella said:
I would like to see Amy Schumer win... she is pretty hot and not too frail... so I think she could handle herself in a fight... we need someone in office who can kick some butt and look good doing it
[/spr]
James Excalibur
Agent Orange

[spr]
James Excalibur said:
It is a little early but it looks like a good time should be had. I look forward to getting to know some of these teams and players. I do know who some are already though.
Do you think the world is too slow, perfect, or too fast at the moment?
James Excalibur said:
It does not really matter to me ...I have played speed 2 and 3...so this is about the same...as long as it is not speed 1!
There is tough competition in your ocean(O54). What are your thoughts on the alliances in your ocean?
James Excalibur said:
This early it is tough to say...I am sure that there are plenty of good players and teams. I don't know who will be friend or foe. We will just try to hold are own and establish a good game plan. One thing I have learned from my experience is to respect all players and teams. You never know who will want to help you or who will look to stab you in the back.
Do you believe your alliance will last until world wonders?
James Excalibur said:
We will do what we can to make it to ww. We are a small team but will work very hard to ensure that we can last though the world to the finish.
Is your alliance a premade?
James Excalibur said:
We have all played together before but did not start recruiting for this world it opened. S, I would say that is not quite a premade alliance.
Definitely not an mra...lol
we really just wanted to give this world a go to see what would happen
To end the interview, do you follow the presidential election? If so, who do you think will win?
James Excalibur said:
I don't follow to close...I was finding trump to be pretty funny...not sure he is best for the position.
[/spr]

Obituary

This is where all the RIPs go

• HAMMERDOWN

Fun Section
[spr]
2013-01-13-nice%20neck%20brace-01.jpg
[/spr]
[spr]
hermes.jpg
[/spr]
[spr]
ikariamcomic-001.jpg
[/spr]
[spr]
3gfePJf.png
[/spr]

Wheel of Fortune

Welcome to the First Round of Wheel of Fortune! Here are the rules:

-Pick ONE number between 1-50
-Winner will be picked in the next issue!

I hope you enjoyed this issue. If you want to +rep me, go ahead! If you want to enter the Wheel of Fortune, I highly recommend it! If you have any suggestions please post below. See you all in the next issue!

DeletedUser12822

Nice issue. Delos seems to be lacking a paper now.

I don't play in Edessa, but my number is 23.

DeletedUser4322

Quality stuff here...

My number is 7...'Cause I rather be lucky than good ;)

DeletedUser283

How do people in ocean 45 have so many cities and such a low average? ;) Fun read though, nice to have a paper here.

My number is 45.

DeletedUser11560

Next issue coming out soon

Also rclay what is your ign?

DeletedUser

51! (their is no 51) oh um 98 (No its got to be between 1 and 50) Oh 0! (Face palm)