• Tavern Rumours
  • Wheel of Fortune

Ocean Analysis
Ocean 44
FU4ESwT.png

• The red is Usual Suspects
    The Yellow is Empire of Death
    The Blue is The Debt Collectors
  • First place in this ocean, Usual Suspects has roughly twice as many cities as the next alliance, Empire of Death. Debt Collectors aren’t really getting targeted so they are fine.
O45
oXmfKRC.png

• The Red is Sith Battle Toads
    The Yellow is Shoot and Scoot+Academy
    The Blue is Rebooted.
  • Sith Battle Toads is in the lead, but not by much. Shoot and Scoot and it’s academy, Scoot and Shoot are not that far behind can be potential threats.
O54
qChKZL9.png

• The Red is Legion of Chaos.
    The Yellow is Havoc
    The Blue is Parthian Shot.
  • Legion of Chaos is in the lead but it is one heavily contested ocean! We shall examine this ocean closely in the coming issues.
O55
wiKDDnU.png
  • The Red is Parthian Shot
    The Yellow is Rebooted
    The Blue is Men of Mayhem
  • Parthian Shot is currently in the lead, trailed by Rebooted. Parthian Shot currently has triple the number of cities Rebooted has.

Interviews

sonof0din
HAVOC

[spr]
What are your thoughts on the world so far?
sonofOdin said:
It is really good it is active and i see lot of experienced players. It is always spiced up, but i wish the event is done soon people are trying hard to make troops with their own caliber.
Is HAVOC a premade?
sonofOdin said:
Premade? I am sorry I don't understand what you mean
Did your alliance come here from another world?
sonofOdin said:
I didn't but my alliance. I am en world.
There are many tough alliances in your ocean. What are your thoughts on them?
sonofOdin said:
I am seeing lot of experienced player and i pretty sure are only one or 2 tough alliance other than us. And soon lot of alliance will sink then the real world starts
What are your thoughts on the Halloween Event?
sonofOdin said:
As stated earlier i am not a fan of it because it gives a huge advantage to the cash players and i used love this game when the people who play with cash and people who were active grew the same. I am losing my interest on this game of friendly wars with people and having fun taking towns from the time it became a gold user game.
To end the interview, What is your favorite memory of Grepolis?
sonof0din said:
the time when i took 5 towns from one single town in en. it was a true joy.
[/spr]

Texan12
Parthian Shot

[spr]
What are your thoughts on the world so far?
Texan12 said:
im just here so I dont get fined
Has your alliance declared war on any alliance yet?
Texan12 said:
We are at war with everyone
Do you think there is a coalition against you guys? If so, name the alliances.
Texan12 said:
Yes there is,, hold on let me type themSorry can't name them.... But there is a Coalition for sure
What are your goals for this world?
Texan12 said:
You know why I'm here
Will your alliance be here for world wonderS?
Texan12 said:
Yes, Our Alliance will be here for WWs.
[/spr]

Evil Grin
Rebooted

[spr]
what are your thoughts on the world so far?
Evil Grin said:
Basically this world was ruined the day it was released. For some reason in all previous worlds I have started, if world release was during an event the event would not show for the first week or two. Inno got money hungry because they have ran all their good players away from the game with the newest cash grabs. With someone to come out of beginners protection with 60 manticores is ridiculous. One alliance took in the the heavy gold whores and are running away with the world.
Is there a coalition against that "one alliance" that you mentioned? If so, what alliances are in it?
Evil Grin said:
Of course there is, but nothing actually happen. As good as a player is, they can't compete with the pockets anymore. Basically, people are buying troops anymore. I don't know how much actual skill it took to play the game before, but all of that is gone now. You have good players and "gold" players, and the former just doesn't stand a chance anymore. Especially when all the gold is on the same side. I have spent over 200 since world start and can't keep up. There's no fun in that
Is your alliance planning on doing world wonders?
Evil Grin said:
Who knows, I'm done with this game. Gold wins. Used to you would farm for your resources now you just buy them. Inno is hypocritical, you get banned for using bots to get resources but you can buy them. Really??? Nothing easier than that. We have seen almost 200 LS rebuilt in about 12 hr time, 200 LS coming from cities under 2000 pts. Realistically, how can anyone compete with that. I was originally in Charls premade, but glad I didn't join. They took the cowards way out, by recruiting the gold
Is this your last world?
Evil Grin said:
Yeah, screw this game. Inno ruined it
To end the newspaper, what is your favorite memory of Grepolis?
Evil Grin said:
US 6, my first world. Where you had to work for your resources instead of just buying them
[/spr]

Tavern Rumours
jDICyRy.png

Lvl 2 Tavern

The Tavern is back again! The constructors of News Inc have upgraded the tavern to incorporate more people, hence more gossip flying around. Let’s get started!

Hello Everyone!
This is your founder STIHL sending you this MM. We have changed our plans. In the following weeks, we will do the following:
1-We will wipe out O54. We will start out with the following islands:
[spr]
hSX6Wsn.gif
[/spr]

The tabs in the alliance forums have been changed to North, South, and West
In order to know what group you’re in, go to the “Team Lists” in each tab. If your name's not on the list, notify the council or myself immediately.

This is done so that it will prevent Parthian Shot to invade our territory.

"Only The Dead Have Seen The End Of The War" and that dead alliance will be Parthian Shot.

STIHL
(This message was forwarded.)
This coming Wednesday, people have to reach their 2nd city. This is a speed 3 world and all of who don’t make it will be booted from Parthian Shot unless you have a valid reason.
Sincerely,
Leadership
Check-mate, Swamp-Fox, and Texan12

Today at 3:40
To all members of the Coalition,
We will start an OP on Parthian Shot on 11/15, one week from now. Build your defenses and offenses. We will show them who’s the boss here.
More information will be sent via MM. Do NOT forward, copy redistribute this MM to anyone! If we find out you have been spying, we will kick you and eat you alive.

Thank you,
Greeksta

Hey Stoogie,

Charl’s a newb. IDK what his IGN is but if he’s here, tell him that. IDC if I’m rimmed or sumthing, but 2 me, he’s a noob. PEACE

From SH
Today at 5:50
Sorry for another PM but this requires urgent attention. Parthian Shot has one of the cities under revolt. Please go to the alliance forum to help out.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Coalition Council

Wheel of Fortune

Last issue's winner: SgtSeeker
PRIZE: 5000 of each resource
Proof:
zeEyuNw.png

Welcome to the Second Round of Wheel of Fortune! Here are the rules:

-Pick ONE number between 1-50
-Winner will be picked in the next issue!

I hope you enjoyed this issue. If you want to +rep me, go ahead! If you want to enter the Wheel of Fortune, I highly recommend it! If you have any suggestions please post below. See you all in the next issue!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the newspaper
Rebooted feels a little grumpy

DeletedUser3109

Guessing 20. It's okay guys, the world will most ;likely balance out by the time The New Year or December rolls by.

DeletedUser3109

Yeah but by that time most people can build an LS nuke if they try in 2 days so building one in 12 hours or less doesn't matter.

DeletedUser1048

People can build 300+ LS in two days? I know it has been a while since I played but I doubt that is the case.

DeletedUser4440

The tabs in the alliance forums have been changed to North, South, and West
In order to know what group you’re in, go to the “Team Lists” in each tab. If your name's not on the list, notify the council or myself immediately.

This is done so that it will prevent Parthian Shot to invade our territory.

"Only The Dead Have Seen The End Of The War" and that dead alliance will be Parthian Shot.

STIHL

I didn't even know we had changed plans :0 Thanks for letting me know! You heard it hear first, we are coming for you PS lol.

In the fake MM i feel like we would of put east instead of south just saying. Make it believable guys

ohhh and 31

DeletedUser3109

I said if you tried hard enough like moving your resources to one city have the proper population available you could build 200 LS in 2 days. 5 minute farmed resources, faith that generated fast so basically dedicated all cities to rebuilding your LS nuke. Had the ability to use forced loyalty from island games etc.

DeletedUser5088

Nice issue
I choose 22.

Texan's interview is amazing :D
Evil Grin is kind of just upset that he lost/ didn't spend his gold wisely

DeletedUser1048

I said if you tried hard enough like moving your resources to one city have the proper population available you could build 200 LS in 2 days. 5 minute farmed resources, faith that generated fast so basically dedicated all cities to rebuilding your LS nuke. Had the ability to use forced loyalty from island games etc.

Sure, I am not thinking that resources is the big problem. I am thinking that each LS must take what like half and hour. Even with max harbor, constant COTO spells and those accelerated recruitment from the quest the time to make 300+ would still be over 2 days.

Ok I guess you can instant build the LS you put in queue. But to waste that much gold, resources, spells, quest rewards is ridiculous. The lazy route of just using the LS rewards to get fast nukes is definitely more beneficial.

DeletedUser3730

Nice issue
I choose 22.

Texan's interview is amazing :D
Evil Grin is kind of just upset that he lost/ didn't spend his gold wisely

Thank you (; Made it short and simple thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser11560

Next issue will be Rim edition (Edessa Chronicles Issue V)

DeletedUser3109

If you go to the rim you might discover our secret, what do we do!!!

DeletedUser11560

Issue IV is released on Friday aka Friday the 13th. If I don't make it by then you can all refund your money :D

DeletedUser2654

Issue IV is released on Friday aka Friday the 13th. If I don't make it by then you can all refund your money :D

I love your newspapers, I can't wait, even though I'm not playing in the world I have a strong grasp of what is happening because your papers are done so well.

DeletedUser11560

Thanks Russ for your compliment!

:D Next issue will be on the growing rim oceans. Gotta explore them before its too late!