In This Issue:
  • Update
  • WEEKLY WAR STATS
  • Interviews
  • Exclusive News
  • Tavern Rumours
  • Wheel of Fortune

Update
Welcome to the seventh issue of Edessa Chronicles where news is released every three days! For this issue’s update, there’s going to be an ocean analysis and afterwards War Stats. The following oceans that will be analyzed are:
O44
O54
O55

O44
[spr]
yOrM71W.png
[/spr]

In O44, Usual Suspects is in the lead, followed by Parthian Shot. HAVOC has fallen the rankings due to conquests from other alliances and players jumping ship to Usual Suspects and Agent Orange. This will be discussed later in this issue. Also, REBOOTED and Men of Mayhem have take a few cities from Legion of Death. Another event that is occurring is Usual Suspects has another academy called Usual Suspected comprised of many of the former HAVOC players.

O54
[spr]
AdTkoCf.png
[/spr]

In O54, Parthian Shot has taken the lead, followed by Agent Orange. Some of the alliances, such as HAVOC have also fallen in the ranks in the ocean. serial killers have now gone up to 3rd place. This ocean will grow more and more interesting as time goes on.

O55
[spr]
Fb7F0tW.png
[/spr]
In O55. Parthian Shot is still in the lead, with Victorious Secrets in second place. Currently, Parthian Shot in the northern part of O55 and is expanding Southward while Victorious Secrets is from the south part of O55 and is expanding northwards.

WEEKLY WAR STATS
War StatsParthian Shot vs HAVOC
13-0

War StatsUsual Suspect vs The Dark Army
7-0

War StatsSith Battle Toads vs Legion of Turtles
14-0

War Stats/b]

[td]Agent Orange vs Absolutely Not An MRA[/td]

[tr]
[td][/td]
[td]4-0[/td]
[/tr]

War StatsSerial Killerz vs Knights of the Republic
1-0

War StatsMen of Mayhem vs Punk in Drublic
5-1

Interviews
Chocolate Franchise
Victorious Secret

[spr]
What are your thoughts on the world?
Chocolate Franchise said:
It's starting to take its form. Now that the event is over we will start seeing who are the more active alliances and who was just golding heavy.
According to the Oracle, your alliance seems to change its targets to ReBooted.. Have you declared war on them?
We haven't declared war on anybody. All we see is targets in our immediate area, which we would like to keep clean and only have blue flags. But for now we're still playing farmville, and are not at war with anybody.
Also some of Men of Mayhem's players are joining your alliance. Is this a merge or are they just players jumping the ship?
We have friends over at Men of Mayhem and I believe a few players wanted to play with their friends here. I'm not the right person to talk to about that, I don't handle recruiting. Regardless of the players that come to us from MoM, MoM will survive and prosper due to having excellent leadership over there.
Why is Victorious Secret so successful in this world?
I wouldn't call us successful yet. The world is young and there is a lot still to happen. Our short term success can be accredited to us coming over with a solid group of players who have been playing the game for a while now. We all know what we are doing and are active/communicate very well.
Your alliance is currently 2nd place in O55. What do you think is going to happen in that ocean?
Well there's a lot that can happen still, like I said the world is still young. It is divided pretty well with PS in the North, MoM in the East and us in the South. There is also PID and Rebooted scattered through the ocean. I guess only time will tell what to make of o55.
What are your relations with the alliances you mentioned?
We have no relationship with any of the mentioned alliances, nor do we have a relationship with any alliance in this world. If anybody wants to play Farmville with us though, feel free to give us a shout.
To end the interview, what do you think will happen in the future?
That's a very vague question, so here is your vague response. There will be a winner and many losers.
[/spr]
James Excaliber
Agent Orange

[spr]
What are your thoughts on the world so far?
James Excalibur said:
sorry got busy at home...
I am enjoying this world so far...It is a little slow growing but it will fill out enough I think.
The wars have been interesting already for sure!
Your alliance has taken a lot of cities from HAVOC. Is your alliance at war with them?
James Excalibur said:
Yes we have been going at it with them for a little while now.
What is the score?
James Excalibur said:
I want to say somewhere around 20-2 ...but those 2 lost cities are now back in the alliance.
Was there a merge between your alliance and HAVOC or were the players that joined your alliance jumping ship?
James Excalibur said:
No merge. There were some very active players in havoc not very happy with there direction and choose to join us rather than fight against us.
Who came up with the name Agent Orange and is there any significance to that name?
James Excalibur said:
Socrates1981 came up with it after a team discussion about it...It is an inside joke related to fruit. Last world we were a banana ...this world an orange.
James Excalibur said:
I believe that my team will keep fighting the good fight. The cream of the world will rise to the top. There are several good teams out there so it will be any ones guess who will take it down.
We just look forward to having a good time, making some friends, and hopefully taking down a few cities!
[/spr]
The-Jester
Legion of Death

[spr]
The-Jester said:
Halloween event lead to alot of offense early on which has made it fun for me as I took advantage of the event. Their are lots of top level alliances and players here so I am excited to see what happens
Your alliance seems to be conquering cities from Invictus and INVICTUM. Are you at war with them?
The-Jester said:
We have multiple alliances marked red no true wars yet to test our steel. They have just served as a decent food supply for some of our members.
Is your alliance from another world or did you recruit the members in Edessa?
The-Jester said:
Legion of Death won Delphi and a good amount of those Delphi players are playing under LOD here.I know a lot of the players have played with each other on other worlds. It is a pre made that has picked up a few players in this server such as myself
Is this EN Delphi or US Delphi?
The-Jester said:
You are currently in 3rd place in O44. What is your relationship with the other alliances?
The-Jester said:
Neutral with PS as they are too far away right now for war or working together. We are also neutral with Usual Suspects as we are currently focusing on securing our core and moving our smaller players into some decently sized cities so we can start some actual fighting
On November 15, you and few other members decided to leave and 2 days later, rejoined the alliance. What happened?
The-Jester said:
Those players and I left because we had some disagreements with who we could attack. Instead of handling it like reasonable people and talking to the leaders we decided to be a bunch of jack asses and leave so we could attack who we wanted. We realized that we are a bunch of idiots and apologized for our stupid decision and returned.
To end the interview, what do you think is going to happen?
The-Jester said:
It is still very early in the server to make predictions but from what I have been watching I think Usual Suspects will fall to Parthian Shot and I think Havoc will get a second wind and start successfully fighting back against Agent Orange and Serial Killers but I expect within the next month or two they will also fall
[/spr]

Exclusive News
Recently, there have been many mergers occurring between alliances. But there’s one merge that caught my eye. The one I am talking about is the Shoot and Scoot and the Reboot. They have merged now here is what they said about the merge.
Cheater of Life
Reboot

[spr]
Cheater of Life said:
I like it so far. Because the world took long to grow a lot of top alliance are very close to each other. I think that will make for some very big wars.
Seems to me Shoot and Scoot has practically disappeared. What happened to it?
Cheater of Life said:
The active players are in Rebooted now.
Why did your alliance merge into their alliance? Were both leaderships discussing this for weeks or was it sudden? And now you've merged into the new alliance, what would happen to the remaining players still in Shoot and Scoot?
Cheater of Life said:
We shared a common enemy and they had a lot of good players close to us. It made sense to work as one. I guess you can say it was sudden. It was talked about for a few days and the talks went smoothly. The remaining players are inactive or simming in their own little world. So it shouldn't be long before they get rimmed.
Now, you've joined their alliance, what do you think of the alliance?
Cheater of Life said:
It looks like a nice experienced group. It has been a smooth transition. They welcomed us with open arms and they work well as a team.
Has your alliance declared war on anyone yet? If so, who?
Cheater of Life said:
Not to sure if I can say that. We are fighting some alliances and I would say we have fared ok so far.
Cheater of Life said:
Alliances will fall, others will rise, and in the end one alliance will have a nice tiara for their trophy room.
[/spr]
Hankins
Reboot

[spr]
Hankins said:
Things have changed a ton since the last time we spoke. Alot of alliances changing positions...plus im happy the Halloween event is over.
What do you think is going to change once Halloween's over?
Hankins said:
Alot is going to change. The days of people spending 200 gold and getting 30 Mani's is over. It takes no talent to do that. People were sending out mani nukes as soon as the protection was lifted...it was a joke. Now they don't have the means to do that, you have to be more calculating...you have to have talent to take cities not gold.
Recently, Shoot and Scoot merged into you. Why did it occur? Was it sudden or was the merge discussed for weeks?
Hankins said:
Strength in numbers my friend! I'dd love to discuss the diplomacy secrets...but you know....its a secret
How do you feel after the merge?
Hankins said:
Im very happy to have them. Alot of great players joining us. More things happen during a merge then most people think, not only do they bring the numbers with is always good...they also bring the diplomacy and contacts they have in other alliances...this can be priceless. Its always good to know others in both NAP alliances and also enemy alliances. We may be at war with PS but i still talk to a few of them....Grepolis is not only a war game......it's also politics.
What are your thoughts on the alliances in O55?
Hankins said:
The dynamic has changed over the last week. A majority of our alliance is cored in central 55 PS is pushing from the north and VS is pushing from the south. Like i said in the previous question I talk with alot of people from several alliances...rumor has it alot of big things are happening soon. But overall I get along with everyone and I enjoy the messages back and forth between not only ally's but also enemies.
To end the interview, what do you think is going to happen in the future?
Hankins said:
well sir, that all depends on if its Clinton or Trump
[/spr]

Tavern
c1TDpP6.png

Welcome to another Tavern! It is up to you to decide which is true and which is real!
Charl is a newb for not know there is a spy in the their alliance. My teammates and I laugh at him!
Hey, so Swamp said if you want to found a city on a side island (with no villages) in our area you can and you will have a safe place. If you want to do that just let me or swamp know. Hoping you stick around and keep making papers
Today at 0:05
Cheater of Life
Bro, do you promise to keep it quiet?

Yesterday at 12:58
Olaric I
LOL That’s Really Funny!

Yesterday at 12:50
Cheater of Life
So here’s the thing. You know how I said I said I Reboot has a good teamwork. Well to be honest, I put a lot of sarcasm in it.

Yesterday at 12:47
Olaric I
Hey What’s up?

Yesterday at 11:42
Cheater of Life
Hey, I got something to tell you.

Wheel of Fortune
Last Issue’s Winner: MarkASP
Proof:
g9Nm6c9.png

PRIZE: 3000 of each

Welcome to the 6th Wheel of Fortune.
Pick a number between 0-50
See you next week.

I hope you enjoyed this issue. If you want to +rep me, go ahead! If you want to enter the Wheel of Fortune, I highly recommend it! If you have any suggestions please post below. See you all in the next issue!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3109

Great newspaper as uusual the only thing is you forgot to do your update on 56 or upload it. (I think you prewrite your newspaper).

DeletedUser11560

I think I'll just put in the next issue as I've basically reached the 15,000 character limit

DeletedUser5088

Nice paper! Interesting thoughts on a couple alliances.

DeletedUser1048

Nice job Stogus. Did 28 really win again? Think this is rigged ;)

DeletedUser

I guess the following numbers: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49 I wont guess 50 because it will never be 50

DeletedUser

big things are happening for rebooted.. like trying to get MoM to merge into them, or planning an OP on me? lol