CiFK2cy.png

By Scipio Africanus I

In This Issue:
  • Rim Exploration
  • Interviews
  • Tavern Rumours
  • Wheel of Fortune

Rim Exploration
Welcome to the 4th issue! In this issue, we will head out to a place we haven’t explored yet: The Rim. Recently, the rim of Edessa opened and players have begun landing there and forming alliances. We will look at the following oceans:
O34
O35
O43
O53
O56
O64
O65

The first ocean we are going to look at is O34. Currently, this is the rankings
[spr]
1smbv5Z.png
[/spr]
Currently, Legion of Darkness is in the lead trailed by Usual Suspects. Though it is considered to be a budding ocean, we can see that something is brewing.
In my opinion, LoD is going to be a dark horse alliance as they don’t have much of a threat(for now) in their ocean, but will have to fight a little later in the world with Usual suspects.

Now let’s head over to O35.
The rankings are below:
[spr]
yAYcrpQ.png
[/spr]
At the moment, Hiperborea is in the lead followed by the alliance Dirty South. All the top 5 alliances seem to be close to each other in the rankings because of the low alliance numbers they have. To be honest, this is a dull ocean at the moment. None of the players can conquer each other just yet and the alliances seem to just start budding. In some of the future issues, we would return to this ocean to see if the ocean has changed or not.
Now let’s head over to O43. The rankings is below.
[spr]
B95YMzg.png
[/spr]
Wild Cards is currently in the lead is quickly followed by Lynx. Other notable alliances that could make an impact in this ocean is Agent Ocean(Even though it doesn’t have that big of an impact here, it has a pretty solid core elsewhere. I expect this to have either a huge war on the rim or it’s going to be a pact happy ocean. We shall see what this ocean becomes in the coming days.

We are going to sail to it’s neighbor, O53. Currently, this is the alliance rankings:
[spr]
7Lmo61w.png
[/spr]
Currently, The UnderVerse has a small lead over The Unknown. I expect to see a good war between the two while some of the lower ranked alliances take sides.

We are now heading to O56. Currently, this is the alliance rankings:
[spr]
r8AEV3h.png
[/spr]

It looks like Victorious Secret is leading O56 and followed by Warlords. These two alliances are the main alliances in this ocean. I predict that a pretty long war will occur between the 2 alliances. I'll check back on this ocean in later issues.
Another ocean we are going to glance at is O64, the home of the good ol newspaper writer...me! So here is the rankings:
[spr]
qB2MPO2.png
[/spr]
MOST HATED has a noticeable lead over the second place alliance, The Werelord Alliance. So far, we can say that MOST HATED is “dominating” the oceans. We shall look more into this ocean in the future.

The last ocean that will be explored is O65. Below are the rankings of the alliances

[spr]
fmQriAx.png
[/spr]
As you can see, this is one of the newest ocean that is open. Again, MOST HATED is in control of this ocean as well despite only 8 cities. I believe that this will change as more and more players land in this ocean.

Interviews
Chocolate Franchise
Victorious Secret

[spr]
What are your thoughts on the world so far?
Chocolate Franchise said:
Truthfully I'm not sure what to think of this world. It could be very interesting or PS can run away with this.
Do you think the Halloween Event has affected the world a lot?
Of course it has.. But every alliance has its golders and non golders. Anybody who tells you they've played grepo from the beginning is lying. Before they had trading everybody bought the premiums. When this event ends it will come down to activity and dedication, but lets see who make its out.
What are your goals for this world?
To play sim city of course! We are here to play a game aren't we all? We have a specific area we'd like to go, that's about all
What alliances do you believe are threats to your alliance?
At the moment nobody we think a few in our immediate proximity are food. In the long run it can be anybody, there are a lot of good alliances in this world.
Do you plan on doing world wonders?
We are here for the long haul. Most of our players already have crowns; wether it be a different server or under a new name. But WW is far from now, and we just want to have fun!
To end the newspaper, how many issues do you predict I will make before the world ends?
Hard to say. You're moving at a great pace with them now but there's 19 months until WW. I would love to see once a week or every other.
[/spr]
kprince490
Legion of Darkness

[spr]
How do you feel about the world so far?
kprince490 said:
not sure yet cuz everyone is still in protection mode but my alliance Legion of Darkness is something to look out for
Did your alliance come from another world?
kprince490 said:
nope i just started it here
What are your goals for this world?
kprince490 said:
our goal it to move from ocean from ocean o34 will be our home and anyone who is not with us will be taken out.It even say that on the alliance profile
Are there any alliances that are considered threats in your ocean?
kprince490 said:
Not yet but the city will be taken if they are not with us and if they make war then my man and women are train snipers so war will just make it funner
Is your alliance planning to do world wonders?
kprince490 said:
nothing much just make them and win this world
What worlds have you played before and how did they go?
kprince490 said:
i'm played in sparta but didn't like it,i played in Delphi love it. It went well finish 2nd.
To end the newspaper, how many newspapers do you predict I make by the time the world ends?
kprince490 said:
well i'm very active and this alliance will be fully active from now and to the ww comes so u can pm or message me anytime or i'll message you about maybe war time or etc
[/spr]

chris0
Gold Diggers Inc

[spr]
What are your thoughts on the world?
chris0 said:
I am actually just a gold farmer on this world, although I do like the settings. However, there is evidently heavy gold usage (which I'm not against) making it harder for non-gold users to compete with out being under the wing of one of these users. Outside of that category though, I see that Parthian Shot has taken a strong lead and has a strong foothold on the world. Even as the world is in it's early days, unless an alliance with superb leadership and extremely active players arise, it's only a matter of time until it's too late for them to be taken down. HAVOCalready has some apparent characteristics of an MRA as they have an academy before the first month is complete. MRAs always die out within a month or two of their formation and I will be surprised if they don't fall apart by then.Legion of Chaos appears to be a better alliance than HAVOC although I don't know much about them. Although there appear to be quite a few Legion alliances, I am unsure if they are all academies ofLegion of Chaos. If they are the would make them the ultimate MRA (and likewise they will almost definitely die out).
How much gold have you earned from this world?
chris0 said:
Around 500 so far, once I begin actively pursuing it (WW are only a few months away on zakros so I need the gold) should be able to make thousands.
Do you think gold trading is dying?
chris0 said:
Not really, It's not what it used to be but still as I type this there are 15 and 1/2 pages on the marketplace of 2000 wood/rock/silver for 50 gold, it is still a huge market.
Are you on other worlds to gold trade as well?
chris0 said:
No, only Edessa atm.
How do you gold trade?
chris0 said:
I put 2000 wood/rock/silver for 50 gold in the marketplace.
To end the newspaper, how many newspaper issues do you think I am going to make before the world ends?
chris0 said:
Hmmm I'm going to guess 22. Thanks for interviewing me!
[/spr]

Tavern
TBvPw9G.png

Welcome back to The Tavern for another beer and more spreading rumours. By the way, the constructors of News Empire Inc has reinnovated the Tavern to include a residence powered by windpower which means it can now have more down and dirty rumours! It is up to you to decide if the rumours are real or not.

i see FREEDQM in PS roster. That player is known be a spy. LOL PS doesn’t know they got spy in ranking

HAVOC has declared war on Usual Suspect and there is an “Friday the 13th OP coming up”

Petrika Grosi of Rebooted has been inactive for over 48 hours, according to Grepointel

Shoot and Scoot founder, Cheater of Life, has stepped down due his preference of EN Dimale.

Innogames’ next event, Christmas Event, will be more balanced consisting of mostly pegasi nukes and swordsman bonuses. Another ritual called Enrichment of Spells allows players to lengthen the bonus effect by 100%.

Today at 0:51
Dear Coalition Members,

Recently, our coalition hasn’t been successful against Parthian Shot. However, I have a long term plan to help us succeed.

-Colonize every single spot around you; it doesn’t matter whether or not it has farming villages. That way it would strengthen our territory and we can send troops to the locations under attack faster.

-After exactly 1 month of colonizing, we will colonize in between stranded Parthian Shot cities with our founded cities. Then, people with more slots will take the PS cities. Keep doing this and repeat.
-There’s another event called the Christmas Event that always comes every year. Find out how to get the defense buffs as we need a ton of those.

-Wall level 25 and Tower-This is a must. This will maximizing our defenses and will make your cities harder to get conquered.

This plan will stop PS from advancing in our ranks.

Sincerely,
Coalition Council.

Because rumor has it that Shoot and Scoot might merge into another one soon

Hello Rock5,
Don’t tell anyone this but I am in Edessa.

~CrimsonBlue

Wheel of Fortune
Last Issue’s Winner: Twisted T-Bone
Proof:
YBR18Gs.png

PRIZE: 2000 of each resource

Welcome to the 3rd Wheel of Fortune.
Pick a number between -∞ to ∞.
See you next week.

I hope you enjoyed this issue. If you want to +rep me, go ahead! If you want to enter the Wheel of Fortune, I highly recommend it! If you have any suggestions please post below. See you all in the next issue!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1048

Nice job Rock :) I pick 1998 8)

Really cool to see Petrika and Rigels Nine lose their cities together.

DeletedUser5088

Nice paper! I liked your analysis on each ocean. :-D Also glad to see you are sticking to the newspapers.

I choose 123,456,789,101,112,131,415,161,718,192,021,222,324,252,627,282,930.

Looks like that's not much going on in the rim lol

DeletedUser3109

Did you forget 46? It's okay because 46 will become important after we invade it. My number is 34.

DeletedUser

definitely, points are more important than troops in reality ;) LOL

because in the week we've been here we have moved up to the number 6 alliance and number 8 attacking alliance.. so we don't build troops?

oh and sgt.. you already have 7 inactive =0

DeletedUser1048

because in the week we've been here we have moved up to the number 6 alliance and number 8 attacking alliance.. so we don't build troops?

Well you don't necessarily have to be building troops. Could just be capitalizing on the Halloween event ;)

DeletedUser12275

hey leave stg alone...he has a revolt to take care of hahahaha....

DeletedUser

It looks like Victorious Secret is leading O56 and followed by Warlords. These two alliances are the main alliances in this ocean. I predict that a pretty long war will occur between the 2 alliances. I'll check back on this ocean in later issues.

Within 48 hours Warlords has lost half of their cities.. gonna be a real long war here lol