ebLANs Times: Issue I

DeletedUser

And it's pretty biased too and doesn't eblan alliance has like 6 members total?

DeletedUser2498

well to be fair, charl's newspaper is pretty biased too. but yes stogus you're right. they have like 6 members. which you of course know because you're playing in this world ;)

DeletedUser

I checked grepointel and grepostats like yesterday....and I don't feel like breaking promises this early ;)

DeletedUser

yes congratulations, you managed to take a city from a player who was no longer active far away from any of our other members. i can't begin to tell you how impressed i am.

colony? we could wipe all of you off the map in a week, and it would only take that long because that's how long a colony ship would take us to get there.
wow, wow, please dont wipe us :)

Well, facts:
1. Did you known about CS in your member town?
Yes
2. Have you undertaken attempts to sunk CS?
NO! One cripple attack with 2 LS

We could wipe all blablabla blabla blabla blablabla
Welcome

DeletedUser

wow, wow, please dont wipe us :)

Well, facts:
1. Did you known about CS in your member town?
Yes
2. Have you undertaken attempts to sunk CS?
NO! One cripple attack with 2 LS

Welcome
Hello? What city did you conquer? Oh wait its one of those "colonization islands" *whoops*

DeletedUser

Hello? What city did you conquer? Oh wait its one of those "colonization islands" *whoops*
Comrade, we dont conquer cities :) Population holds referendum and join EbLANs Empire, we peacefull ally, do peace not war ^)

DeletedUser

Don't need to brag about some 7 member alliance and academy ....

DeletedUser

Comrade, we dont conquer cities :) Population holds referendum and join EbLANs Empire, we peacefull ally, do peace not war ^)
Thanks, Comrade!
Dear population our colonies! We are peacefull ali! We just help to establish new order in your cities! Nation Order!
Congratulations to the residents of Sevastopol with returning to ebLANs Empire!
JeHewhV.png

DeletedUser

Guys, don't feed the Russian trolls. Let them talk..
~T.
Ahaha)) You think Emperor of Ithaca, top1 ABP, his Majecty Praktolog is troll. But who is NoName with 1300 point and 44 ABP (spending in the forum time more than in game) than? Who is this forum-warrior?

DeletedUser

Um please, awe shock is waaayyyy better than your alliance
Comrade keep calm. Of course, your awechok is better...
But ... I must upset you:
This is slave psychology, that to be slave in colony (Owechok) is better than to be Freedom Lord of The World (ebLANs)!
But you are lucky: ebLANs declare amnesty and you can join ebLANs Junior school and become a part of ebLANs Empire.

DeletedUser2498

Comrade keep calm. Of course, your awechok is better...
But ... I must upset you:
This is slave psychology, that to be slave in colony (Owechok) is better than to be Freedom Lord of The World (ebLANs)!
But you are lucky: ebLANs declare amnesty and you can join ebLANs Junior school and become a part of ebLANs Empire.

he's not in aweshock. if you check the pre-world alliance recruiting thread, you will see i have a strict no stogus policy. i like your sig by the way.