ebLANs Times: Issue I

DeletedUser

dfaw.png
By minister of Propaganda ebLANs Empire, Comrade Huilo.

BREAKING NEWS
- ebLANs open academy "ebLANs Junior School". If you want to save your city, you need write comandante of ebLANs Junior School CapZalupa.
- We declare amnesty! Now all who want to save city can join ebLANs Junior School!

ARTICLES:
Article I: ebLANs Junior School.
ebLANs open academy "ebLANs Junior School". If you want to save your city, you need write comandante of ebLANs Junior School CapZalupa.

Article II: Amnesty!
ebLANs declare amnesty! If you in our enemy list and want to save your city, you need write comandante of ebLANs Junior School CapZalupa.

Decrees of the Emperor Praktolog:
For refusing to tax TERMINATORE2000 (Aweshock ebLANs colony) sentenced to city take over (game over).

INTERVIEWS
Interview with sentenced to city take over TERMINATORE2000
[SPR]1. Why you playing Grepolis, what you like in the game, and what do not like?
2. How do you rate your ally?
3. Which would have given advice to beginners?
4. What do you think about EbLANs?
5. What do you plan to do tomorrow (after game over)?
6. Advice for your co-ally for save their cities.

Answer: (He did not seem pleased, and use foul language):
Amico, fottiti. You got lucky that I did not work the internet.

Not'll be back.
[/SPR]

COMIX
xz5l.png

LOTERY
Cast on me:
-happieness spells
-weddings
Closest person gets a reward: we will save his city.

Have a good day, dear readership!
With regards, The minister of Propagande of ebLANs Empire, Huilo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm almost scared by this post. Almost.. But... not quite there yet. :p

DeletedUser

Parents use caretaker to protect weak children. Caretaker calls parents later, asking permission to cover frightening statue of clown. Parents say "Foolish caretaker, we have no statue."
Children and caretaker found dead. Parents rejoice. Frightened children and weak caretaker not true Soviets.

DeletedUser

Dont be scared! Under the decree of our Emperor about amnesty, you can join ebLANs junior school and save your city.

You strategically removed the "not quite there yet" part from your quote. lol
That's what I call media manipulation. ;)

DeletedUser

I'm a beta non-lifter.

Did you know that what you are talking about is limited by your false sense of reality? Maybe if you studied just a little bit harder while in school you wouldnt be blinded by these fallacies that have cast a cloud over your judgment. I once knew a guy like you who had everything he could ever want but in the end it meant nothing, because he never knew his true place in the grand scheme of things. Im not trying to tell you how to live your life but, honestly buddy I think its time you stepped down off of your high horse and looked life square in the eyes.

DeletedUser

bla bla honestly bla stepped down off bla life square blablabla.
My dear Philosopher, let you tell us "how spaceship fly at the Universe" and we will sleep (yaaawwwnn...).

I think its time you stepped down off of your high horse
Get on my horse,
I'll take you round the universe
And all the other places too.
L: I think you'll find that the Universe pretty much covers everything.
M: Shut up woman get on my horse!
( http://youtu.be/GUl9_5kK9ts )

DeletedUser

" The statue, the Clown
A tongue, SansSophistry
an evolutionary cul-de-sac "

Demuus Rex,Crappy HaikuWhore and correspondent for the Independent supporters of neuro-voltage...

DeletedUser1189

Anyone else talk with a thick Russian accent in your head as you read their messages...

DeletedUser

I talked with a mix of australian and Russian when i read this to amuse myself.

DeletedUser

Anyone else talk with a thick Russian accent in your head as you read their messages...
This is a method of propaganda: first Russian accent in your head, than it take possession of the mind ;)

DeletedUser

When I drink many hand-made vodka I can talk on many languages (except native). Even my bear and dog understood me.

DeletedUser1189

I am wondering if you speak a little bit of English or if you use a translator, because I know google translator will get you the result you want but the grammar may be off.

DeletedUser

I am wondering if you speak a little bit of English or if you use a translator, because I know google translator will get you the result you want but the grammar may be off.

As his Majesty our Emperor Praktolog say:
We do not pretend to literacy and writing poetry, so I think our English language is sufficient for us to communicate with our colonies alliances :)

I learn English in school many years ago. But You dont understand me at all if I will use google translate only. Goolge tranlate may be usefull to translate English to Deuch or other language with simple grammar.

DeletedUser

On a side note: Your avatar picture is very disturbing.
What's wrong with my avatar? Be more tolerant. ;)

ebLANs NEWS:
In one of our colonies (aweshok) city is holding a referendum. Before its completion remains ~ 1 hour.
Preliminary results:
99,6% citizens vote for affiliation to ebLANs Empire.
0,04% abstained

DeletedUser2498

yes congratulations, you managed to take a city from a player who was no longer active far away from any of our other members. i can't begin to tell you how impressed i am.

colony? we could wipe all of you off the map in a week, and it would only take that long because that's how long a colony ship would take us to get there.