ebLANs Times: Issue 2 (special issue)

DeletedUser

We are so scared of rimming you because we might hurt your feelings

DeletedUser9501

Lol, but look at your rank Stogie. If you were half as active in game as you are here, you may actually be a decent player.

DeletedUser

Well that may also mean that people arent trying as hard as I joined Phi like 4 months ago...when the world is halfway

DeletedUser5088

Well that may also mean that people arent trying as hard as I joined Phi like 4 months ago...when the world is halfway

The world isn't halfway if it's been out for a month..

and you just colonized on the rim

DeletedUser9501

Stogie, colonizing if for nubs. If you've been playing that world for 4 months and only have 50k.... that's bad.

DeletedUser9767

Stoogie what if i told you id be higher than you by the end of the week regardless...

on a world where ive played 1/4 of the time you have...

DeletedUser

What if I told you Ill be playing Delphi again and rimmed you so hard youll rage quit?

DeletedUser9767

good luck.

You're obviously trying to form a distraction to prevent people from reading the glorious eBLANs Times!
Western spy!

DeletedUser9607

Eblans = funny
and a little disturbing (something to read/laugh)

DeletedUser9607

Im glad your on forum,
although some view number of cities/city size inferior to BP , IM not sure how you can have 8 cities with 528 Kill points, you're not even doing quests at that point. As I tell members in the alliance I lead.. THIS is not Sim City - go kill something. Im sure you will enjoy the game more.
but to each own

2014-03-29

Rock5 Evil Smiles
Rank 744. 51,912 8 Cities
Kill points 528 Kill points (att) 137 Kill points (def) 391

DeletedUser4610

Hey stogie, I have just over 2000 points here in Ithaca, but I have more abp than you have bp

DeletedUser8562

you mean going down? yeah. your little "lead" is diminishing by the hour.
Anyway, stogus, I would love for you to look at my score on delphi. Yup. Thats what SA's will look like in a few weeks.

hey stogus, remember when i said id have more bp than you have player points?
well that happened yesterday

rock5: 52,961 points
check-mate: 53,050 bp.