Easter Peace Time

• Yes, I want Easter Peace Time

Votes: 40 63.5%
  • No, I do not want Easter Peace Time

Votes: 23 36.5%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Dear Community,

Normally we restrict peace time to Thanks Giving, Christmas, and New Years. This year we wanted to give you the option of peace time during Easter. Please take a moment to vote on whether you want to have peace this Easter!

Regards,

Your Grepolis Team

DeletedUser11791

Nah, this game is all about being on 24/7. Thats half the fun of the challenge! No breaks or downtime, you'll just have to use VM thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser12251

Easter is for children who are not afraid of the idea of an oversized bunny leaving a trail of eggs to lure kids into its death trap. Vote no, save the children.

DeletedUser9662

Event will probably be happening during this, I want to kill the nukes they build :p. No thanks

DeletedUser11791

Grepolis and Peace do not co-exist. We are not playing Sim City here guys. Peace should not even be an option for a war game, you want peace, hit VM. That's what its for

DeletedUser14621

Although it is a religious holiday and should be observed, this is a war game. Lets fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser271

I voted against this peace time idea.

Next time instead of doing this, give every player 2 more VM days that have to be used on a set date (just set it to whatever date you had planned for that break, so as to avoid any abuse of these VM days). That way, everyone can do as he wishes - Players who want to fight can do so, while the others who want to spend time away from the game use the VM days they have been given.

DeletedUser12822

I was really bummed that there was no St. Patrick's Day peace time yesterday.... :s>_<

DeletedUser9133

so, it appears we are doing this but there are no details about when it starts, end or when we can send CS. Hello Inno. what's the haps?