Easter Event: The Mythical Hen

DeletedUser16013

In the past, we have had an Easter Event to feed a mythical hen different ingredients for a variety of awards. Will there be a similar game this year? When is it expected to start?

DeletedUser3317

It kind of stinks they want you to basically purchase the recipes. If you dont purchase the recipes the results will be random. It makes the even lame. It also makes you think that inno is struggling for money in Grepo and trying to find more ways to nickle and dime you. I sure hope they are not doing so bad this game will be going away because I am not going to pay.

DeletedUser15190

It kind of stinks they want you to basically purchase the recipes. If you dont purchase the recipes the results will be random. It makes the even lame. It also makes you think that inno is struggling for money in Grepo and trying to find more ways to nickle and dime you. I sure hope they are not doing so bad this game will be going away because I am not going to pay.

well from what i can see last 3 events have been changed in favor of gaining more money, while gold users have to spend more gold than in previous version of the event.

DeletedUser16013

I COMPLETELY AGREE. This move makes it so obvious that their revised arrangement seeks more gold. Certainly doesn't build teamwork since recipes cannot be shared or discussed with one another. It actually isolates players.
Sad day in Grep for players who have been further reduced to a basic commodity to line the pockets of game designers. Seems at some point, players will begin to fall away and not pay the extortion. This new move certainly doesn't enamor me to continue in this vane.

DeletedUser11809

Here is my question..... WHOS THE COMPLETE IDIOT THAT MADE A PEACETIME RUNNING OVER AND EVENT THAT RELIES ON ATTACKING AND DEFENDING TO GAIN ITEMS..... ARE THERE A BUNCH OF 10 YR OLDS RUNNING INNO.

Absolute incompetence​