Easter Event 2014 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser5088

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Absolutely love this event!!!! I saw it in the Beta Server amazing!!

Awards like 24 slingers for 6 hours

DeletedUser2654

I want 40 eggs so I can get a free culture level, can't wait! :)

DeletedUser6486

This is almost exactly like the Halloween event, but hey, I'm not complaining

DeletedUser

They are the same. As long as i get my harpy nukes and double bp i aint complaining

DeletedUser

no no no the halloween event gave you lame prizes...this gives you prizes = to nukes

I havent really joined Grepolis THAT long, but i heard some people got so much good stuff...I will get some swards I hope and

question-when does it start?

DeletedUser8262

YAY

The Olympic event sucks, the best event out of all of them is the Christmas one, I got 8 harpies for 8 hours, also 2 erinyes for 2 hours and 5 centaurs for 5 hours. All the good stuff was in there. This is the second best one though, competed in this 4 times already. Everytime I forget to feed the chicken, hopefully this time I will feed it and become number 1.

DeletedUser

I actually liked the Halloween event.The Christmas event was good too but I liked Halloween better.

DeletedUser

Bigbadromo, it just hit, you may need to refresh. I did on accident, and just in time, I had three island quests just I accepted just after it hit!

By the way, Olympic Event? Hmm, going to have to go research.

DeletedUser6798

Got to admit, not a fan of this event. Having 1 recipe give you 1 of 5 results (usually only 1 or 2 good ones) is prone to forcing payers to use WAY too much gold to get what they want. I know they have to make a profit here, and I guess keep a balance between those willing to use gold for events and those who are not, but this just seems like a huge money hungry move based on the success of the Cauldron this past Halloween.

DeletedUser6919

I agree. I'm not a fan of the random prizes and prefer events where there is a shop so I can buy what I want. However I do like there is 1 CP on offer this time but would still be happier if I used my money to get 40 prizes I wanted and not a load of rubbish ones.

DeletedUser

I agree. I'm not a fan of the random prizes and prefer events where there is a shop so I can buy what I want. However I do like there is 1 CP on offer this time but would still be happier if I used my money to get 40 prizes I wanted and not a load of rubbish ones.

Hey guess what? These prizes are AWESOME!!!! You just have to be REALLY lucky to get the good ones...i got a construction bonus...so awesome...and II also got 40 swords...

DeletedUser6798

Hey guess what? These prizes are AWESOME!!!! You just have to be REALLY lucky to get the good ones...i got a construction bonus...so awesome...and II also got 40 swords...

For the amount of gold it would take to try to get the construction bonus, you could just gold down everything in your queue.

As far as some of the other prizes. they are alright. However lots of things are missing, including the troop production spells that lasted 9 hours..