Easter 2015 Discussion

Kariella

Hoplite
I get so ticked off about all the crying about gold usage. How about the whiners all go to work for a year without pay? Inno has to be profitable to keep things running and pay the staff that work so hard to bring this game to all of us. Tell you what I love these events and yes they take gold but Candy Crush is free for all the cry babies

spoken like a true gold user that has no idea what they are talking about... this is a pvp game... so when you let someone buy combat advantage its pay to win... in a pve game its not that big a deal... go ahead pay and beat the computer...

and as far this profitability you speak of... if all the non-gold users quit today... grep would end... there wouldn't be enough people left to support it gold purchases is not their only revenue stream... numbers count too

it also takes the fun out of things like events... your not playing the event... your buying an event victory...

DeletedUser12275

spoken like a true gold user that has no idea what they are talking about... this is a pvp game... so when you let someone buy combat advantage its pay to win... in a pve game its not that big a deal... go ahead pay and beat the computer...

and as far this profitability you speak of... if all the non-gold users quit today... grep would end... there wouldn't be enough people left to support it gold purchases is not their only revenue stream... numbers count too

it also takes the fun out of things like events... your not playing the event... your buying an event victory...

Look who i have found here ...what a small world!

dan10000

Senior Citizen
Time remaining on hen keeps changing making this event a complete joke.
When people spend real money on an event then Inno has a duty to actually organise it professionally and not make such a mess of it.
Worst event ever.

DeletedUser

I just wanted to let you know that a 1500 Gold Giveaway is starting soon on Grepolis QT.

I wanted to make something fun and give someone the oppertunity to go little beserk at the last weekend of the easter event :D

You can klick on the image to get to the competition - good luck to all participants!

Note: This competition is not endorsed, sponsored, or affiliated with InnoGames. Therefore InnoGames will not be able to provide support relating to this give-away.

Last edited by a moderator: