Easter 2015 Discussion

DeletedUser

Please feel free to give us your feedback about the Easter event here!

DeletedUser

The Halloween event was my favorite event so far since I started playing again in September 2014.. I'm glad this kind of layout is back!
Hope the rewards are good!
Definitely like the idea of the top 10 players of the day as well, just confused as to how the 20x Z% LS attack works... Is it 20 tokens-causing the player to reset their whole inventory to fit them? or is it a single token that counts down every time you use it?

DeletedUser11560

I feel like it's going to another Money grabbing scheme

DeletedUser11560

The rewards at the end? 20-?% LS increase? It's the amount of gold that you spend basically!

DeletedUser

Its a good way for Inno to make money and maintain and improve the game. They can't run it for free

DeletedUser11560

It would give gold users a HUGE advantage especially the LS awards at the end

DeletedUser

It would give gold users a HUGE advantage especially the LS awards at the end

Then again, when have gold users NEVER had an advantage?

I don't think this will be as big as an advantage. Think about it... 1 token means 1 LS nuke. 1 LS nuke with the token and all perks and researches can still be stopped with 1.5-2 bireme nukes, which I think are 2x easier to build than LS... if the token worked for ALL the cities at the same time like increased favor does, then that would be a problem.
But that's how all events are. The golders usually get a myriad of the good stuff, and then stock up on heightened senses before the event ends.

DeletedUser

Gold users get to buy more ingredients. Fine

Gold users get to battle it out for extra daily rewards - not fine
Gold users get to battle it out for ridiculous end of event awards - not fine

You are going to lose customers inno, but not the paying ones so you wont care

DeletedUser9913

Funny it starts on April Fools day. So used to playing MMOs that play some sort of trick on the players.

Is there recipe thread for this year since the ingredients have changed?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11481

Funny it starts on April Fools day. So used to playing MMOs that play some sort of trick on the players.

Is there recipe thread for this year since the ingredients have changed?

I was actually thinking the same thing :) But its been on the Beta server for a while, so that abated my concerns a bit.

DeletedUser

If you're looking for a recipe list you can find it here:
http://en.grepolisqt.de/easter-event-2015-tips-and-recipes/

Post your recipes into the comments on the website and I will add them.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser5576

Not a big fan of this event. I know a lot of people like the layout for Halloween, and I do to, but I feel like this is just like a rip-off of the event. Also, it's very easy for gold users to eat up the daily rewards, which seems unfair. It also doesn't add anything new to the game besides the bonuses you receive, which also aren't any real lasting effect.

DeletedUser

There are manticore nukes... those darn manti nuke tokens.
Honestly, if I had the gold, I would personally dedicate 5-10 cities, and just allow sieges to take place under a 0 wall, have the opposing side stack 30-50k DLU, and get that heightened sense going so I can throw those mant nukes at them.
But I agree with Pheonu... I think that more diverse tokens and rituals should be made. Honestly, I love the idea of having tokens that reduce the time of trading (the first daily bonus so far.).

Kariella

Hoplite
reminds me of ebay... all the gold users watching for the end of the day to determine how much gold they need to spend to get one of the top spots...

Inno... I get that you need to do money grabs... but can I make a suggestion... cut the rewards in half and award half to the people that used gold to win and half to award people that did not use gold to win...

DeletedUser

These daily rewards are a scam. First I will say I use gold guilty as charged, but I agree the advantage is too great..
These events are a cool additive but a joke as well. It says you can earn 1-10 points per spell. Well I have run 34 spells for a whopping total of 101 points absolute joke and rip off. I received 10 points once evey other time its been 1,2 or 3 points 90% of the time. I am averaging less than 3 points per spell. Give me a break!!! Why shouldn't I feel ripped off? Under 3 per spell!!! Money hungry rip if you ask me. Great job inno , way to take advantage of good customers. Maybe I will find a new game to play!!!

DeletedUser

reminds me of ebay... all the gold users watching for the end of the day to determine how much gold they need to spend to get one of the top spots...
Unlike eBay it seems there is no way to see who won? I got sniped on mine and have no idea who did it.

You also can't see the "top bid" because the leader board only. You can't know that you should stop because you have no chance. That's the evil part here. You have to get to 2nd place before you can see that 1st place is well beyond you.

DeletedUser11750

You're not going for the right bonuses then:

Land expansion and Luxury Residence are huge.

Not a big fan of this event. I know a lot of people like the layout for Halloween, and I do to, but I feel like this is just like a rip-off of the event. Also, it's very easy for gold users to eat up the daily rewards, which seems unfair. It also doesn't add anything new to the game besides the bonuses you receive, which also aren't any real lasting effect.

DeletedUser11666

I get so ticked off about all the crying about gold usage. How about the whiners all go to work for a year without pay? Inno has to be profitable to keep things running and pay the staff that work so hard to bring this game to all of us. Tell you what I love these events and yes they take gold but Candy Crush is free for all the cry babies