Early Sink Or Swim?

DeletedUser

How do you, in Futurus Sanguis with 7 members, or decky66 in Hand of Time with 5 members, expect to not get farmed hardcore when BP ends? The Borg Collective or any of the top alliances could easily decide to farm you all and there's not a whole lot you could do about it. Do you just rely on your reputation or something?

^This is being a loudmouth, ok maybe not the correct word but still a stupid thing to say and not too dis-similar than what someone in an MRA would say. Sorry if I come across as rude, I just say things wrong half the time :p

Edit: Lol Nself >.< Off topic, recognise you from EN servers O.O blast from the past much!

DeletedUser2498

definitely brings me back that someone remembers i was there. i didn't do the en server for very long, although i should give it another try since i actually have a little bit of gold there, which is absolutely not the case here :p

DeletedUser

Farm me please. Just putting that out there. I'm in HoT. :p

DeletedUser

definitely brings me back that someone remembers i was there. i didn't do the en server for very long, although i should give it another try since i actually have a little bit of gold there, which is absolutely not the case here :p
Was playing under 'ShadowMelik' at the time, can't remember exactly where it was, Delphi? If not then one of the servers I messed around in most likely xD

Sure I'll add you to my list, even if I have to send a looooong travel xD

DeletedUser2498

you got it. it's my right to anyway, because i still own your soul from the last world. while i'm at it, i think i might just take out HoT and FS solo. that's just how i roll.

DeletedUser

you got it. it's my right to anyway, because i still own your soul from the last world. while i'm at it, i think i might just take out HoT and FS solo. that's just how i roll.

Damn it... :D

DeletedUser2498

don't worry, i may return it one day when i grow tired of it.

DeletedUser2498

yeah torg, you lost 20% of your members pretty quickly.

DeletedUser

HoT was never large anyway. That was the idea of it. A small but strong group of players, or at least I'd imagine that's the plan.

yeah torg, you lost 20% of your members pretty quickly.

Well when you put it like that :p hahaha

DeletedUser

Oh noes! :( *panics and runs away screaming like a little girl*

I'm scared of panicked people that scream like little girls and can still run! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! (pulls out gun) Click clack, BYE CRUEL WORLD! BANG!

DeletedUser

(crawling towards computer). I didn't think it was actually loaded... (silent) chirp chirp chirp. (computer can now type in background sounds) Weeooh Weeeoooh Weooooh! HOLY **** WHAT THE **** HE HAS grepolis. (cops sit down and start playing) ok guys is greg here he knows how to hack to get the password and account information. (greg walks in) Holy s*** He plays grepolis! (the cops call everybody they know and start a party and a suicidal guys house when he is laying on the floor... DEAD). Like every other fairy tale somebody has to fall in love so -Mystogan falls in love with his cow. MOOOOOO!!!!!

DeletedUser

^This is being a loudmouth, ok maybe not the correct word but still a stupid thing to say and not too dis-similar than what someone in an MRA would say. Sorry if I come across as rude, I just say things wrong half the time :p

Edit: Lol Nself >.< Off topic, recognise you from EN servers O.O blast from the past much!

Do you just not see the questions in that quote or something? As a fairly new player I do want to know how a tiny alliance can manage to not get farmed by the giants 10x their size, seeing as it would only take 2 average cities to demolish the army of the farm.

DeletedUser

Do you just not see the questions in that quote or something? As a fairly new player I do want to know how a tiny alliance can manage to not get farmed by the giants 10x their size, seeing as it would only take 2 average cities to demolish the army of the farm.
hey guy im pretty new to.. this is my first server..long time online gamer tho o_O
to give a decent reply to that i would say..
1.) when being attacked they will hide resources
2.) only defend from revolt attacks or CS
3.) tight nit group, close together and super active can support each other quick.
4.) a MRA has little to no coordination, most people join without even receiving a message.. less then 25% of people will probably work good together due to the fact you dont know everyone 4 days in.. people wont be supporting or helping clear for someone they dont know.
5.) most of the time people who can/do work good together are a bit spread out when in a MRA.. look at TBC spread across 4 oceans ( just as a example nothing against them ).
6.) people who join a MRA are more likely not experienced in this game and when being attacked and cleared for the first time they get worked up, then give up..
my thought is these vets who have experience in sniping/team work and very close together can defend from MRA just due to the fact there fighting 5 on 1 battles.. with a quick reply right off the bat ( since we all get to the first 15 bireme ) a bireme snipe of 45 bireme ( say 3 players ) will sink just about any attack coming there way before land troops even hit...