Drama

DeletedUser10179

So much nice talk, wheres the drama?

So. like. I was totally. like. hanging out with Jennifer the other day. and I was like "woooow Jennifer you look so beautiful" and then she was like "awe thats sweet. I don't know. I just like. was like. born this way." And I was thinking like. wow. so arrogant. she isn't even pretty I was like totally just being nice. *chomps on gum* I knew I totally. like. needed to do something about it. I told Jennifer to meet me in the walmart parking lot. like. the next day. *chomps on gum* and then I ran her over with. like. my car and stuff. she totally deserved it. people like that just. like. dont belong and stuff. you know. like just so arrogant and. like. stuff. I. like. told a few people about it. and they. like. totally thought I overreacted. I am like. "whaaaaaat". how do you not. like. understand, *chomps on gum some more*. anyways. like. I have some other. like. similar stories and stuff. I guess I could. like. totally share some more. but. like. only if I feel like it. *grabs gum, stretches it out of mouth and continues to chew*

DeletedUser2654

So. like. I was totally. like. hanging out with Jennifer the other day. and I was like "woooow Jennifer you look so beautiful" and then she was like "awe thats sweet. I don't know. I just like. was like. born this way." And I was thinking like. wow. so arrogant. she isn't even pretty I was like totally just being nice. *chomps on gum* I knew I totally. like. needed to do something about it. I told Jennifer to meet me in the walmart parking lot. like. the next day. *chomps on gum* and then I ran her over with. like. my car and stuff. she totally deserved it. people like that just. like. dont belong and stuff. you know. like just so arrogant and. like. stuff. I. like. told a few people about it. and they. like. totally thought I overreacted. I am like. "whaaaaaat". how do you not. like. understand, *chomps on gum some more*. anyways. like. I have some other. like. similar stories and stuff. I guess I could. like. totally share some more. but. like. only if I feel like it. *grabs gum, stretches it out of mouth and continues to chew*

Now that"s the stuff I was looking for, what is Grepolis anyways? ;)

Meg TheBeagle

Philosopher
From the pages of Should Have Stayed in School

upload_2019-1-21_8-31-31.png

It took me longer to confirm it was Queen Steff than it took for me to know it was her.

PS She's salty she didn't get a crown in Apollonia and no alliance there wanted her.

DeletedUser2654

I heard POM had to pact with Knock Out, I thought they were doing a bit better than that, but it seems things must be worse for them than they seem.

DeletedUser5244

I heard GH had to pact with Killer Clowns, I thought they were doing a bit better than that, but it seems things must be worse for them than they seem.

DeletedUser2654

We didn't have to, we chose to. We needed to focus on getting to 55 and stopping you guys from having another free to take ocean, If you guys were to take 55 then we would not stand a chance. Then your pact with KO, what does that get you? Is it a statement? I think it was a desperate attempt to slow GH down from entering 55 so you guys stand a chance, little did you know the pact just looks silly.

DeletedUser5244

We didn't have to, we chose to. We needed to focus on getting to 55 and stopping you guys from having another free to take ocean, If you guys were to take 55 then we would not stand a chance. Then your pact with KO, what does that get you? Is it a statement? I think it was a desperate attempt to slow GH down from entering 55 so you guys stand a chance, little did you know the pact just looks silly.
Oh, so if GH gets 55, it's over for all of us? I had nooooo ideaaaaaaa
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser2654

Yes it will all be over for you guys, POM who? On a side note, this is all in good fun, just trying to stir up some drama. Many great players on both sides, it will be a fun world that I know.

DeletedUser5244

Yes it will all be over for you guys, POM who? On a side note, this is all in good fun, just trying to stir up some drama. Many great players on both sides, it will be a fun world that I know.
As am I, and I'm sure it will be, looking forward to it
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser14888

Yep. Many good veterans on both sides. Will be lots of fun

DeletedUser16279

I’m sorry (NOT), but any alliance that needs a sister alliance to compete in a domination world shouldn’t count as a W... well, maybe a W with an asterisk by it.... There is a clear alliance cap for a reason and I don’t see the point in overgoing it... It’s only ruining the game more and more... a lot of players that lost in former worlds to sister alliances are now the ones forming sister alliance.... it’s a cycle... If you can’t beat them, join them right? This game is just plain sad now.... Nobody has a spine anymore. It’s honestly sad to see, for a once (out of very few) respectable game and group of gamers......

DeletedUser14888

I’m sorry (NOT), but any alliance that needs a sister alliance to compete in a domination world shouldn’t count as a W... well, maybe a W with an asterisk by it.... There is a clear alliance cap for a reason and I don’t see the point in overgoing it... It’s only ruining the game more and more... a lot of players that lost in former worlds to sister alliances are now the ones forming sister alliance.... it’s a cycle... If you can’t beat them, join them right? This game is just plain sad now.... Nobody has a spine anymore. It’s honestly sad to see, for a once (out of very few) respectable game and group of gamers......

Your right it won't help Domination. LoL

DeletedUser2654

Every time I present a factual argument, I expect personal insults in return... and it never fails me...
I think you are confused because this is not a domination world. What you are talking about is called a "Meta", when players find the a stronger play style they use it and others learn from it because it works. It's a war/strategy game and whining about players not having a spine because they play differently than you would like them too, sounds like a man with no spine. I've been in many worlds where one alliance has taken down 3, in the end its about the players more then the numbers (though numbers can help). If you would change our minds on the battlefield instead of crying on the forum then maybe we will stop having sister alliances. We all play to win, not to be fair. Maybe if you'd join a decent alliance (even if they had a sister alliance) you might even learn to be good enough to lead an alliance to take out others with sister alliances.

PS. Not a personal insult, please stop playing the victim and improve like the rest of us did. Sometimes you will be handicapped , it's life.