Dragon Slayers

DeletedUser2330

Just saying the other 2 alliances we went after said the same things and were are they now........? How many top 10 alliances have yall destroyed this server? We don't have the numbers because everyone we fight runs. We don't expect yall to roll over and die we expect yall to give us enough bp to make us number one. :)

Could you clarify exact which part they said?

DeletedUser2330

Diplomacy isn't my part of leadership, we agree on what should take place. If I remember correctly we formed a NAP with alliances so we could focus on fighting DS. Sad part is I missed most of the war due to my RL issues(Please do not talk crap on those issues it was a serious matter) When I was able to be real active again they fell apart and we were left with a ton of NAP's. As to the Sea Wolves part I do not know much about that. It has been mentioned but if I'm right I believe there's a coalition formed against us? Like Some of the alliances in the top ten are formed this huge force to strike us with when the NAP's are up. Maybe that's the reason you guys are running your mouth on how you're going to kill us in this war that is brewing. And again my reply is thank you for underestimating us.

This is a reply to mflip

DeletedUser

Diplomacy isn't my part of leadership, we agree on what should take place. If I remember correctly we formed a NAP with alliances so we could focus on fighting DS. Sad part is I missed most of the war due to my RL issues(Please do not talk crap on those issues it was a serious matter) When I was able to be real active again they fell apart and we were left with a ton of NAP's. As to the Sea Wolves part I do not know much about that. It has been mentioned but if I'm right I believe there's a coalition formed against us? Like Some of the alliances in the top ten are formed this huge force to strike us with when the NAP's are up. Maybe that's the reason you guys are running your mouth on how you're going to kill us in this war that is brewing. And again my reply is thank you for underestimating us.

What huge strike force is this? You guys are the ones who are running The plague and their 3-4 branches.. SO dont act like poor havoc is by themselves. There is no huge strike force. Yes lots of alliances ask us to help attack you. We know how you guys love the use of spies, so we make sure our stuff stays nice and clean :)

DeletedUser2330

Your "strategy" is to sim, build big cities, and feed on worthless players. Lol. Let me know how that one worked out for you when you all are gone in a couple months. Enjoy the rim. OC 76 is looking for new inhabitants. I suggest that is where you all run.

Are you guaranteeing a victory here? What do you guys think are in our cities? Just buildings? We won't run from the fight we'll give you moneys worth on the fight. It'll be a fun and interesting one

DeletedUser2330

What huge strike force is this? You guys are the ones who are running The plague and their 3-4 branches.. SO dont act like poor havoc is by themselves. There is no huge strike force. Yes lots of alliances ask us to help attack you. We know how you guys love the use of spies, so we make sure our stuff stays nice and clean :)

Word from most of the other alliances on the server have said you guys have a pretty big coalition formed against us. You and Sea Wolves are both involved in everyones Coalition so as you told me do not try to act like you guys will fight us one on one.

DeletedUser2330

If you had been following the externals you would know what has been going on and what has been said so no I wont sum it up because your to lazy to go read it.

I have read it I was being a smart you know what

DeletedUser

I have read it I was being a smart you know what

Really because a smart player would of done their research and known we aren't a coalition we are all the best players who came from Kappa to work together on a new server and have been doing so since the beginning. In no way are we a coalition we are a big group of friends who just so happened to have to many people to fit in one alliance. We don't talk smack and hide behind pacts and naps. We have proved ourselves on multiple servers and will continue to do so on naxos! So I suggest you leave this stuff for the big boys and go back to simming buddy!

DeletedUser39

If I remember correctly we formed a NAP with alliances so we could focus on fighting DS.

Just so you know, this is the aggravating part of your 'strategy' that doesn't appeal to us. You NAP up with other alliances so your ass is safe to focus on one alliance. Don't get me wrong here, it's perfectly fine to have 1 or 2 NAPs, maybe even 3... but you guys NAP everyone that's remotely close and currently not on your 'planning-to-conquer'-list, just so you can focus all your attacks on 1 alliance, then break off the NAPs one by one so all you have to face is 1 enemy. That's not called strategy, that's called cowardice. Well, woop-eh-die-doo, it got you #1 ABP. Sadly, no one is applauding you for something you achieved by hiding behind diplomacy.

DeletedUser2330

Really because a smart player would of done their research and known we aren't a coalition we are all the best players who came from Kappa to work together on a new server and have been doing so since the beginning. In no way are we a coalition we are a big group of friends who just so happened to have to many people to fit in one alliance. We don't talk smack and hide behind pacts and naps. We have proved ourselves on multiple servers and will continue to do so on naxos! So I suggest you leave this stuff for the big boys and go back to simming buddy!

So when the war starts and more than just you land coordinated attacks against us you'll claim you guys were the only alliance to come after us? I do my homework buddy, I've proved myself on past servers just as you guys have. Remember you still have to prove yourself in Naxos just because you were good in the past does not guarantee success now.

DeletedUser2330

Just so you know, this is the aggravating part of your 'strategy' that doesn't appeal to us. You NAP up with other alliances so your ass is safe to focus on one alliance. Don't get me wrong here, it's perfectly fine to have 1 or 2 NAPs, maybe even 3... but you guys NAP everyone that's remotely close and currently not on your 'planning-to-conquer'-list, just so you can focus all your attacks on 1 alliance, then break off the NAPs one by one so all you have to face is 1 enemy. That's not called strategy, that's called cowardice. Well, woop-eh-die-doo, it got you #1 ABP. Sadly, no one is applauding you for something you achieved by hiding behind diplomacy.

It is not cowardly it is smart. It shows the rest of the server was not smart enough to realize what we were doing until it was too late. If you guys did not want it you should not have accepted it.

DeletedUser39

It is not cowardly it is smart. It shows the rest of the server was not smart enough to realize what we were doing until it was too late. If you guys did not want it you should not have accepted it.

I'm pretty sure it's plain cowardice. Maybe your alliance doesn't think it is, but in all alliances I have played over the course of several years, we had 1~2 pacts, 1~2 NAPs and the rest of the world was up for conquest. You seem to be working the other way around: you have 1~2 enemies, and the rest of the world is your pact/NAP.

On a side-note, since you stated you're new to the externals, I'd advise you to refrain from double-posting. It can result in infractions or even a forum ban. Most forum mods are pretty lenient, but it's best to keep it all in 1 post

DeletedUser3937

So cute, the forum banter always is.
Always fun to read, since it has basically no standing on who will win a war, well, aside from maybe getting flip hyped up, which is never a good idea. :p

DeletedUser2330

I'm pretty sure it's plain cowardice. Maybe your alliance doesn't think it is, but in all alliances I have played over the course of several years, we had 1~2 pacts, 1~2 NAPs and the rest of the world was up for conquest. You seem to be working the other way around: you have 1~2 enemies, and the rest of the world is your pact/NAP.

On a side-note, since you stated you're new to the externals, I'd advise you to refrain from double-posting. It can result in infractions or even a forum ban. Most forum mods are pretty lenient, but it's best to keep it all in 1 post

Thanks for the tip, I do not plan on staying active on this forum unless I feel I should or if I'm involved in argument like this. Adds fun to Grepolis. I can see you have good morals by giving me that tip which I thank you for.

As to the whole 1-2pacts 1-2NAP's thing. Maybe we play the game differently and use diplomacy is a different way. By making a NAP and keeping relations it allows for a wide range of things to happen. Plus all our NAPS are never longer than a month so it's not like we make a NAP and that NAP is guaranteed to the end. Pacts are different as it takes something to go really wrong for them to expire.

Honestly I'm excited for this war that is brewing. By the looks of it this has the potential to be a very entertaining war for not only the players but the others that like to read the forums. Tempers will fly, alliances will fall, and the war will determine who has the power on the server. It'll be less talking and more walking... Well I doubt that as smack talk occurs regardless but still it'll add the fun to the game.

DeletedUser

So when the war starts and more than just you land coordinated attacks against us you'll claim you guys were the only alliance to come after us? I do my homework buddy, I've proved myself on past servers just as you guys have. Remember you still have to prove yourself in Naxos just because you were good in the past does not guarantee success now.

That's why we haven't had an unsuccessful op yet? And yea we will have more then one alliance attack you we will have Ascension, Ascension too, and Sea wolves all with their own targets doing their own thing their way. But, due to the fact we KNOW each other from other servers and work/worked together on those in the past we all are able to coordinate at level yall just cant compete with. And like I said before we have already made 2 top 10 alliances quit already that is our proof of what we can and will do, what have yall done?

DeletedUser8562

That's why we haven't had an unsuccessful op yet? And yea we will have more then one alliance attack you we will have Ascension, Ascension too, and Sea wolves all with their own targets doing their own thing their way. But, due to the fact we KNOW each other from other servers and work/worked together on those in the past we all are able to coordinate at level yall just cant compete with. And like I said before we have already made 2 top 10 alliances quit already that is our proof of what we can and will do, what have yall done?

let me go out on a limb, take a random guess, and say youre from the south? :p

DeletedUser3109

I am from Texas I bet you guys didn't know that already. You guys probably can't even guess what major city is 20 miles from my house.