Domination

DeletedUser12554

What are the rules for an island counting as significant in a Domination end game ?

DeletedUser15165

I had read that, what I do not understand is

" checking for substantial player presence and marking the valid islands. "

what is the substantial player presence criteria ?

Substantial player presence would be how many islands are actually fully populated and not just islands with a few players on them.

The more islands that are 100% fully populated the better, as the Domination Circle should in effect be smaller than if islands were less populated. (Remembering that islands with no farming villages don't count.)

Hope that is a bit more clear for you and makes sense.

Disclaimer
- that is my understanding of it, having played in a few Domination Worlds, one was heavily populated and the others were much less populated.

DeletedUser12554

Substantial player presence would be how many islands are actually fully populated and not just islands with a few players on them.

The more islands that are 100% fully populated the better, as the Domination Circle should in effect be smaller than if islands were less populated. (Remembering that islands with no farming villages don't count.)

Hope that is a bit more clear for you and makes sense.

Disclaimer
- that is my understanding of it, having played in a few Domination Worlds, one was heavily populated and the others were much less populated.
so all the city spots have to be taken, filled in, for an island to get counted as being significant for the end game , right ?

DeletedUser15165

so all the city spots have to be taken, filled in, for an island to get counted as being significant for the end game , right ?

Once Domination Era starts the system will sweep for substantial player presence, now if say a good percentage of the islands within the core oceans of 44, 45, 54 & 55 are 100% full then the Domination Circle will be smaller than if the same islands within oceans 44, 45, 54 & 55 are less populated, then the Domination Circle is likely to go further out.

An island with in the Domination Circle will count if it is fully populated or has only a few players in it. As long as the island has the Domination Icon on it after the sweep has been completed then that island counts towards the end game no matter how many players populate the island.

Whitty

Citizen
Once alliances click "last stand", is the timeline based on the days or combo of days and hours? For instance, does the order of who "clicked" first or last make a difference. The rules say "14 days", so just want to be clear.