do you dislike the Gremlin Alliance?

DeletedUser2395

if so and you dont want to be directly involved in fighting them. Any support or resources would be greatly appreciated for all four members of my start up alliance Monster Mash.

Truth is they are a weak alliance that is utilizing their large numbers on one island to bully others on the same island.

some would call that a good tactic... i view it as a character flaw. "spend gold to get ahead then make the new players miserable so they never play again". it is akin to Spawn Camping...

so if you are against Spawn Camping or just don't like to feed Gremlins. please send what support you can spare. if not to save our cities, then to weaken them for you to conquer...

thank you for your time.

Itsfun2do

DeletedUser36

seriously_face_background_wall_paper_wallpaper.png

DeletedUser

Basically they're a small alliance of four guys trying to take on a bigger alliance but they need a bit of help in the form of resources and support.

I think you guys are awesome, imo.

DeletedUser

Kinda looks like Martin Luther King Jr.

"I have a dream, that one day the grepolis forums will no longer have noobs who have no clue what they're talking about."

Dude, other alliances aren't going to help you fight your fight (or at least not good ones, contact WOLVERINES, they might help :p) if you want to fight Gremlins then YOU, not us, are going to have to do the fighting.

DeletedUser

zip-it you don't have to say a word and you definitely don't need to be insulting...i may loose my city because i spawned on an island with 7 people on it that decided to farm me as soon as my protection ran out oh well i guess that just means it's gonna take me a lil longer to get back at them. he just asked a simple question you don't need to try and belittle someone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Basically they're a small alliance of four guys trying to take on a bigger alliance but they need a bit of help in the form of resources and support.

thank you sir :)

DeletedUser2569

Lol wut? Do i hear someone crying:eek:
I'm running solo and i've been attacked by many different players and i LOVE it :D Fighting alone vs an entire ally is fun:D
And begging for resources on the external forum? Couldn't stop myself from laughing xD

DeletedUser

zip-it you don't have to say a word and you definitely don't need to be insulting...i may loose my city because i spawned on an island with 7 people on it that decided to farm me as soon as my protection ran out oh well i guess that just means it's gonna take me a lil longer to get back at them. he just asked a simple question you don't need to try and belittle someone cause you have no life

You losing your city is your problem. Your alliance may care, but nobody else does. They're your team, and nobody is going to defend you or them against Gremlins, unless you have pact with them or they're noobs getting attacked by Gremlins as well. Stop complaining and play the game.

DeletedUser

*sigh*.. read that post again closely friend :) i said 'oh well' the point behind my post is to tell you know there was no need for an insulting post.

DeletedUser2395

begging for resources on the external forum? Couldn't stop myself from laughing xD

i dont recall begging. i merely put it out there that if any others were having troubles or viewed Gremlins as a threat they could use us to be a resource drain on them, gain BP, and set the Gremlins up for defeat by a different alliance.

sometimes the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Sorry your cognitive abilities are stunted enough to not recognize the request for support for what it was.

Dude, other alliances aren't going to help you fight your fight.

i totally would assist an underdog in almost any situation, here or irl. not everyone is steeped in self-interest ethics.

Thank you. we will survive. (its virtually impossible to lose if you never give up on the game.)

DeletedUser

RL is different, of course if I have money to spare I'm going to help out someone who needs it, but this is a game, and most people play to win, or help their alliance win, pacts are mutually beneficial so by helping a pact mate your helping your alliance, but helping you gives no gain to anyone else, and it isn't like RL where your life might end if someone doesn't help you. Instead of coming on here and expecting people to solve all your problems for you, go fix them yourself, because this is a game, and it isn't anyone's fault but your own if you get your butt kicked at it, Gremlins are playing this game, they're farming your members for resources to make themselves better, that isn't "bullying" that's playing the game. This is a war game, not Sim city. I'm done talking to you and your alliance. See you on the battlefield.

DeletedUser

Lol attack on a different world because your too big of a noob to have an army on this one. Funniest part is your too far away to even attempt conquering me, so all I have to do is dodge. Actually, I think I'll see what you're attacking with first. 95 LS in the one attack. 115 in the other. And 70 LS in the final attack. Lol, noob, you just sent away 280 LS from your cities, when all I have to do is dodge the attack, and you won't gain anything from it. Too bad no one is down by you, I'd have them rim you as most of your pop is in LS.

DeletedUser

don't care was bored and said why not...and you're not in this world....and you're sadly mistaken if you believe that is 1/3 of my armies :D

DeletedUser

Sure I am. IGN for this world is Nights Warrior, please send an attack, my city loves BP.

DeletedUser

Well you haven't heard the last of Mikedzbizallz! Now goodbye forever

DeletedUser3257

Asking for help on the externals is simply a very...how shall I put this nicely. A really, really stupid thing to do.

If you can't beat someone on your own, certainly don't point that out on the forums for all to see. I'm more likely to send a stranger (who tells me he's been cleared) a farming raid than support or resources,

Besides, asking for help here is just desperate.

DeletedUser

I don't think it's a bad idea... sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

I doubt a small group of new players would even be taken seriously by diplomats in game but on the externals, where they aren't judged by size or anything, they may have a better chance.

Imo.

DeletedUser2395

an exprerienced pro at work....

Sure I am. IGN for this world is Nights Warrior, please send an attack, my city loves BP.

an "obviously vastly more experienced" player that sends these kinds of sophisticated attacks is one to be afraid of:

feel free to copy and past in game for your amusement>>>

[report]60946e7dbd366af2e4e58f152314f00e[/report]

i am sorry, were you counting on someone to do ALL the work for you? oh wait, they did and then had to finish it for you. LMAO ..

Thankfully the player who conquered my city for you was worthy of losing to.